• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

Of course it was

79035-lady-gaga-eyes-roll-gif-dSZc.gif

people here don't like to believe anything though :toofunny: gaga is sneaky

amazinglyjon

I did a Google search of the image and couldn't find anything. I don't know... I'm thinking it isn't Gaga, but someone on her team.

I did a Google search of the image and couldn't find anything. I don't know... I'm thinking it isn't Gaga, but someone on her team.

What I was wondering...Which venue is it... :giveup:

Has anybody on this site ever attended a show at the Roseland Ballroom? Can anyone confirm whether the pic was taken in that venue based on what we see in the background of the pic?! :excited2:

My take on the whole multiple accounts debacle:

This is just my opinion (and to be totally honest, a lot of it is just wishful thinking), but I believe these accounts that are cropping up really are Gaga. 

Slave_Blonde tweeted the lyrics of the song back in August, before the song was even known to the public (I think). Even if it was, the lyrics of the song weren't known until the album came out. 

If it was an insider, then surely they would have posted the entirety of the song, rather than just post a couple of lyrics? The name Slave_Blonde is way too personal to be anyone else, Gaga even said that she felt the world owned her blondeness, and I think anyone else would have given the account a more identifiable name.

Same thing goes for Brooklyn_Night, the lyrics posted in December match with that of the leaked snippet.

It's also suspicious that there are many official 'snippets', i.e G.U.Y., MJH, etc, and so many 'leaked' ones. IMO, Gaga is really behind the 'leaks' and it's just a way to get people hyped and talking, a subtle way of promotion if you will.

I feel that Gaga creates these accounts as a sort of treasure hunt, hoping we'll find them, and then it gets us theorising (like so) and talking about it, yet not letting the whole blanket unravel. 

The teasing, the pushing and pulling, the hype, the rumours, it's leading me to believe that it's subtle promotion for Act II, and when it reaches its peak, that's when she'll reveal the whole picture. 

I really hope I'm right about this... 

My take on the whole multiple accounts debacle:

This is just my opinion (and to be totally honest, a lot of it is just wishful thinking), but I believe these accounts that are cropping up really are Gaga. 

Slave_Blonde tweeted the lyrics of the song back in August, before the song was even known to the public (I think). Even if it was, the lyrics of the song weren't known until the album came out. 

If it was an insider, then surely they would have posted the entirety of the song, rather than just post a couple of lyrics? The name Slave_Blonde is way too personal to be anyone else, Gaga even said that she felt the world owned her blondeness, and I think anyone else would have given the account a more identifiable name.

Same thing goes for Brooklyn_Night, the lyrics posted in December match with that of the leaked snippet.

It's also suspicious that there are many official 'snippets', i.e G.U.Y., MJH, etc, and so many 'leaked' ones. IMO, Gaga is really behind the 'leaks' and it's just a way to get people hyped and talking, a subtle way of promotion if you will.

I feel that Gaga creates these accounts as a sort of treasure hunt, hoping we'll find them, and then it gets us theorising (like so) and talking about it, yet not letting the whole blanket unravel. 

The teasing, the pushing and pulling, the hype, the rumours, it's leading me to believe that it's subtle promotion for Act II, and when it reaches its peak, that's when she'll reveal the whole picture. 

I really hope I'm right about this...

MTE

Bands have paid big money to companies to create an "online scavenger hunt" in the past. (Yes they were a lot more elaborate and involved - see NIN year zero alternate reality game) if this is correct my money is on the fact that there is a HQ version of BN floating around somewhere and they are asking us to look for it - something IS happening with that song

Slave blonde theory is right on point, I think the name gives away a lot, and the account was either created by gaga during the period of her feeling "betrayed" by her team, or is a concept that didn't take off on the album (maybe a song saved for act2)

However leaning a bit more towards the scorned gaga factor.

MTE

Bands have paid big money to companies to create an "online scavenger hunt" in the past. (Yes they were a lot more elaborate and involved - see NIN year zero alternate reality game) if this is correct my money is on the fact that there is a HQ version of BN floating around somewhere and they are asking us to look for it - something IS happening with that song

Slave blonde theory is right on point, I think the name gives away a lot, and the account was either created by gaga during the period of her feeling "betrayed" by her team, or is a concept that didn't take off on the album (maybe a song saved for act2)

However leaning a bit more towards the scorned gaga factor.

Ah yes, I've heard about Year Zero, stuff like that fascinates me. There was an ARG called I Love Bees that was a marketing campaign for Halo 2 that was pretty similar; do you think Gaga is doing something similar?

The fact that all these accounts are coming out and hinting stuff, and then Brooklyn Nights leaks is leading me to believe this is more than just mere coincidence.

It's fascinating, and I'm really excited to find out where this will lead us! 

Ah yes, I've heard about Year Zero, stuff like that fascinates me. There was an ARG called I Love Bees that was a marketing campaign for Halo 2 that was pretty similar; do you think Gaga is doing something similar?

The fact that all these accounts are coming out and hinting stuff, and then Brooklyn Nights leaks is leading me to believe this is more than just mere coincidence.

It's fascinating, and I'm really excited to find out where this will lead us!

Yes I think that is what is going on, however this fan base has been trolled soo many times that it might be tricky to get us to work as a team to crack this nut, however I feel these twitter accounts are getting a little more brazen in the information they are giving away as they want something to be discovered,

NIN ARG was one of the most exciting things I ever took part in, would love gaga to do something like that

Rundown of NIN ARG for those interested

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_timeline_of_the_Year_Zero_alternate_reality_game

Yes I think that is what is going on, however this fan base has been trolled soo many times that it might be tricky to get us to work as a team to crack this nut, however I feel these twitter accounts are getting a little more brazen in the information they are giving away as they want something to be discovered,

NIN ARG was one of the most exciting things I ever took part in, would love gaga to do something like that

Rundown of NIN ARG for those interested

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_timeline_of_the_Year_Zero_alternate_reality_game

Christ almighty, this is so freaking exciting  :excited2:

Of course, I'll probably end up sorely disappointed...   :ohno:

Archived