Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Backstage for free?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Not true, someone contacted LiveNation who confirmed they only sold 20 per show.

That was me and it's only confirmed as 20 for uk dates :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, thanks for clearing it up. :yes:

That was me and it's only confirmed as 20 for uk dates :)

Ah, never mind then... hopefully it's 20 for everyone. 50 would be absolute hell :ohno: I fear for how personal these meet and greets will actually be.

RAMROD

Ah, never mind then... hopefully it's 20 for everyone. 50 would be absolute hell :ohno: I fear for how personal these meet and greets will actually be.

I think it might be more personal and close like the one in BTW were.

At least what I am hoping for.

Looks like there will be Polaroid sessions, as well.

Hoping no awkward smiles like we know who, no shade tho :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I hope the website was wrong, as 50 meet and greets would be insane!! Knowing Gaga she'd want to make sure everyone had equal time and she'd be exhausted at the end (having just done a full show too) :(

I have a feeling the meet and greets will be like the Born This Way signing at best buy. Everyone had a little chat with her, an autograph and an official photo taken. What's confusing me is the beverage you have at the meet and greet; is it before or after? Or do you get to have a drink with Gaga?! :)

AdelaAngelo

i like to believe she might spend some time with the ARTPOP zoners before the actual show like go there and say hi and take a pic with everyone probably not really talk lol and during the show she will pick like 10 fans from the pit to meet her after the show like with the BTW Ball .... cuz she did promise that but 40 at the same time.. ugh #mess + i'm pretty sure she will find the most creative and dedicated fans in the crowd fighting for her attention rather that among those rich kids  :manicure:

i dont mean to be rude but really, everyone deserves a chance, that was the good about the BTWBall 

ElectricKing

i like to believe she might spend some time with the ARTPOP zoners before the actual show like go there and say hi and take a pic with everyone probably not really talk lol and during the show she will pick like 10 fans from the pit to meet her after the show like with the BTW Ball .... cuz she did promise that but 40 at the same time.. ugh #mess + i'm pretty sure she will find the most creative and dedicated fans in the crowd fighting for her attention rather that among those rich kids  :manicure:

i dont mean to be rude but really, everyone deserves a chance, that was the good about the BTWBall 

I'm certainly not rich, I worked very hard to get a meet and greet ticket. I'm 18 years old (turned 18 on tuesday) but honestly in no way am I rich. I go to college Monday to Friday, and work 12-6 every Saturday, so I saved and saved and even got help from my sister to afford them.

But I do understand what you're saying, everyone should get an opportunity. But honestly, I didn't get these tickets because I'm a rich kid who has nothing better to do, I absolutely adore Gaga, I can't put it into words XD

:)

ElectricKing

Autograph isn't apart of it, but I hope we can get at least something signed! And it says "After-show meet and greet with Lady Gaga with beverages" so it must be after the show? I hope it's with Gaga, I've told all my friends I'm having a drink with her ;)

I hope the website was wrong, as 50 meet and greets would be insane!! Knowing Gaga she'd want to make sure everyone had equal time and she'd be exhausted at the end (having just done a full show too) :(
I have a feeling the meet and greets will be like the Born This Way signing at best buy. Everyone had a little chat with her, an autograph and an official photo taken. What's confusing me is the beverage you have at the meet and greet; is it before or after? Or do you get to have a drink with Gaga?! :)

gardenpanty

I'm certainly not rich, I worked very hard to get a meet and greet ticket. I'm 18 years old (turned 18 on tuesday) but honestly in no way am I rich. I go to college Monday to Friday, and work 12-6 every Saturday, so I saved and saved and even got help from my sister to afford them.

But I do understand what you're saying, everyone should get an opportunity. But honestly, I didn't get these tickets because I'm a rich kid who has nothing better to do, I absolutely adore Gaga, I can't put it into words XD

:)

same, i am not a rich kid. this has been my dream for 5 years and i earned the money myself. and oh, she did ask me backstage too back in 2012 but i didn't get there so yes, i am grateful and happier than ever for this opportunity. i will try to be creative and dress up anyway. but yeah. got your point too..

I don't have ARTPOP zone and obviously I'd love to get picked to meet her but I do agree that those with the m&g tickets should have priority - it really isn't fair otherwise when it's such a lot of money.

It's very unusual to get to meet artists of Gaga's level of fame and most don't bring people backstage for free at all. I sometimes think people don't realise that. It's amazing that we have the chance, but it's not a right.

I remember her mentioning she'll bring 20 for few then 20 M&G, but I only see chaos there. I think she'll only bring a few for free (plz be me lmao)

AdelaAngelo

well i'm gonna spend over a thousand dollars for this ****ing concert but i dont have an ATPOP zone ticket. i think it's really unfair that she won't visit any country in eastern europe because instead of giving ALL my money for plane tickets and hotel rooms i could buy a M&G.... **** 

I'm not rich and you sound really bitter.

I've tried to meet her so many times not only at shows but waiting outside of places for her and lately i was starting to lose hope until this opportunity came along so i took all the money i saved up and my mom helped me with most of it. Basically, this is my 18th birthday present.

AdelaAngelo

I'm not rich and you sound really bitter.

I've tried to meet her so many times not only at shows but waiting outside of places for her and lately i was starting to lose hope until this opportunity came along so i took all the money i saved up and my mom helped me with most of it. Basically, this is my 18th birthday present.

i said most of the monsters. of course there are some who have saved like u but you are a minority 

and don't you think we all wanna meet her? but for many of us even saving all of our money won't be enough. that's why i think it's unfair cuz we all deserve a chance. with the last tour u could dress, be creative and camp and the most dedicated monsters got to see her. now its all about money x.x but ok if that's what she wanna do ...

ÃŽ hope it dont get messy...got ARTPOP zone and im not a rich kid ;)

at the btwb it was more like whos the first there and grabs the most attention..i cant camp there or smth(work+study). So ARTPOP Zone is MY chance finally ;). But yeah she should pic a few for free (under 10)

Archived