💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Which Of The 3 Likely Songs Do You "WANT" To Be The Next Single?

Economy

3rd Single  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Pick Out Of The 3?

• G.U.Y
    • VENUS
    • GYPSY

Featured Posts

Economy

Its one thing  that we've been speculating based on different evidence that it can be G.U.Y, Venus or Gypsy... Which one do you actually WANT it to be tho?

Personally I want G.U.Y I think it could do great as a single and its one of the few songs from ARTPOP i can actually say I love!

Gypsy is the safest song of the 3 and pretty much garanteed to have some success but it likely wouldnt smash either. Its like a guaranteed top 10 average hit :manicure:

Venus is the riskiest out of the 3. Could do really well if it caught on but I feel like at the moment with people not very much into Gaga, it would be very difficult to get a risky song to catch on :shrug:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

I like Venus the best so i voted that.  But i really don't mind Venus being a single later on, or as long as it gets a music video.  But im still here for GUY!!!!

Jewels n Drugs

Gypsy but I love the other two :)

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Miranda Sings

I'd be fine with either G.U.Y. or Venus right now. I really wanted Gypsy, but she can save it for that summer smash :legend:

If I have to choose the one I WANT, then it's Gypsy. It's my fave from ARTPOP. I don't know how it'll do on the charts but I don't care, I love it anyway.

But I'll be very happy no matter the single, as long as there's one :party:

Archived