💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bigger snub: Dance in the Dark or Scheiße?

8Bit Heart

Which one was a bigger snub?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which one was a bigger snub?

• DITD
    • ScheiÃ?e

Featured Posts

DITD.

Even though Scheiße is more catchy and probably would do better on the charts musically, it wouldn't have done well during the BTW era. It wasn't the best time to release a song like that.

DITD, on the other hand, would've been perfect in the place of Alejandro, or even as a follow-up. Everything Gaga touched turned into gold, and DITD still is one of her best songs to date. It would've shown a more serious side of Gaga to the world, while still being extremely danceable. It also would've been a good way to introduce the GP to the slightly "noisy" synths that Gaga used so much on BTW. Win-win.

This!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Seems like I'm not the one! 

Are you going to the artRave? Be sure to join the Barcelona thread :)

Are you going to the artRave? Be sure to join the Barcelona thread :)

No tbh, I'm from a city an hour far from Madrid, so Barcelona is like 7 hours far from when I live. It would require buying tickets and booking into a hotel, and my parents are not here to pay me some holidays to see Gaga. Such a pity, I tried to go to the MBT but when I started wanting, there were no tickets left and they didn't let me buy them on eBay and, you know, BTWB was only on Barcelona.

MonsterOfSpain

No tbh, I'm from a city an hour far from Madrid, so Barcelona is like 7 hours far from when I live. It would require buying tickets and booking into a hotel, and my parents are not here to pay me some holidays to see Gaga. Such a pity, I tried to go to the MBT but when I started wanting, there were no tickets left and they didn't let me buy them on eBay and, you know, BTWB was only on Barcelona.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, I live in Galicia so I'm far away from Barcelona too but my parents are godly, bless them :)

I'm sure she'll go to Madrid next time, she has to!

Archived