Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bigger snub: Dance in the Dark or Scheiße?

8Bit Heart

Which one was a bigger snub?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which one was a bigger snub?

• DITD
    • ScheiÃ?e

Featured Posts

8Bit Heart

Both are fan favourites and strong contenders for a single release from their parent albums, The Fame Monster and Born This Way respectively.

Were you here for DITD, or Scheiße? Which song was a bigger snub?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

It's hard for me to answer objectively since I like Scheiße more than Dance in the Dark, and I was also more active in the Gaga fandom during the Scheiße period than the DITD one. I have a feeling more people would say DITD though.

EDIT: You should also make a poll.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DITD would have not been a good single choice despite what some blind fans like to think. Scheiße was catchy, upbeat, and had a great, fresh sounding instrumental. A radio edit would've let it smash.

I don't feel that either were robbed.

Monster on the other hand CERTAINLY was, that was destined to smash. 

8Bit Heart

It's hard for me to answer objectively since I like Scheiße more than Dance in the Dark, and I was also more active in the Gaga fandom during the Scheiße period than the DITD one. I have a feeling more people would say DITD though.

EDIT: You should also make a poll.

POLL ADDED! :)

The FACT that DITD was nominated for a Grammy make it a bigger snubbed, But Scheisse is one of my faves (:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

theotherside

I'm going to say Dance in the Dark only because she was SO powerful at the time. It most likely would have smashed, and it most likely would have had an AMAZING music video just because she was at her artistic peak. It's almost like she wasn't even trying and everything came out so beautifully. 

Archived