💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will the GP like G.U.Y since...

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

It seems to be a recent (past 3 months or so) FAVORITE among fans 'themselves' actually.... Not too long ago it was all about Gypsy, and when ARTPOP first came out. I didn't hear all the praise and worship for GUY back then, that I do now! In other words if it took this long for the fan base to LIVE for GUY, how long will it take the GP to do the same??

Egypt. W

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

G.U.Y. and me it was love at first sight, from the snippet to the Album Leak :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

But let's face it, GYPSY is what everyone was stanning for at first!!

not me :manicure:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Electric Venus

I can't picture anyone else besides girls singing this song though

i have male friends that love the song and sing it all the time

they're gay though :toofloppy:

Brainiac

I explicitly remember seeing tones of praise on here for both Gypsy and G.U.Y. the day that the album leaked. Those seemed to be the 2 fan favorites from the get go.

Actually they was tons of love for G.U.Y. when the album dropped

Exactly. At least from what I've seen. It's among the tracks (along with Gypsy) which were very much well received and rooted for to become a single eventually. If ever it does get released, I hope they'll credit Zedd as a featured artist, and it'd attract more listeners than the casual Gaga fans.  

It was the first song I listened to once people in countries that got the album early started uploading the songs and it remained one of my favorites  :legend:

Dunno about other people

Archived