Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Alright, now that we know what the 3rd single is already...

Radio Ga Ga

4th Single?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice for ARTPOP 4th Single

• Aura
    • Gypsy
    • MANiCURE
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • Venus
    • ARTPOP
    • Swine
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Donatella/Fashion!/J&D/ Dope
    • JUST MOVE ON TO ACT II ALREADY!!!

Featured Posts

Cameron Dallas

The choreo vid, dancing while music is playing, etc.

They were dancing to Venus and Aura too. So we have 3 singles then....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

Saving GYPSY for Single 5 would be best so then we have room for a 6th single ; in other words doing GPYSY will open doors because of its Success and it'll keep  the era going for one more single

4 - Sexxx Dreams maybe

5 - GYPSY

6 - Donatella/ MANiCURE/VENUS

HermioneGranger

Sexxx Dreams would be a GREAT summer single. It's so good and catchy and I really think people will enjoy it!

BuzzcutSeason

They were dancing to Venus and Aura too. So we have 3 singles then....

There's was no proof of that, but there was proof of GUY from people on the set. Someone made a thread THINKING that they were dancing to AURA and everyone is wondering VENUS because it wasn't the 2nd single when it was suppose to be. Those are assumptions.

And if you want receipts THE PEOPLE ON THE SET.

and if you honestly don't know any of this you've been living under a rock lol

Sexxx Dreams would be a GREAT summer single. It's so good and catchy and I really think people will enjoy it!

Not for Summer. Summer Songs are fancy exciting and just Happy, Sexxx Dreams is like good but its too Mysterious and Confusing to be popular during Summer. It doesn't have enough of a summer Umph. and it would do great but not as a summer single. 

and though it isn't that Confusing, for Radio and Summer Singles it is, remember Blurred Lines was popular

Cameron Dallas

There's was no proof of that, but there was proof of GUY from people on the set. Someone made a thread THINKING that they were dancing to AURA and everyone is wondering VENUS because it wasn't the 2nd single when it was suppose to be. Those are assumptions.

And if you want receipts THE PEOPLE ON THE SET.

and if you honestly don't know any of this you've been living under a rock lol

Well apparently we also got set info about Venus so...

Ambrosia

I don't know what will happen but I do know I'd love for Gypsy to eventually be a single and I'm glad so many others do also.  :)

Maybe whatever the 3rd one is, along with Gypsy, will last long enough and a 4 single release will be all she needs!?  scared-1.gif

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

BuzzcutSeason

Well apparently we also got set info about Venus so...

yeah but thats fake. the reason it is because no insiders said VENUS. People just keep assuming VENUS cuz it wasn't the 2nd Single when it was suppose to.

and gagadaily had an article about their sources. and if i wrote that article and seen this fan base i would know not to joke around. SO its guy. Its been clear for the past 2 days

Archived