💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The real question is what song is part 3 of the ARTPOP trilogy?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(+_+)>o

I think that Gaga is filming the entire trilogy she promised with ARTPOP. And I think the first song is Venus and then it will be GUY. I mean, the fact that she changed her twitter account name to Goddess of love, the fact that Venus was supposed the second single, or the fact that GUY follows Venus on the album, or the fact that Venus was "coincidentally" playing in that pool clip, and or even the fact that she tweeted this

mikaxu â€@sweetm0nster  Oct 14
@ladygaga IS VENUS THE TELEPHONE CONTINUATION? #ARTPOPquestion 25

Goddess of Love â€@ladygaga  Oct 14
@sweetm0nster no maam it the beginning of ARTPOP TRILOGY ENDINGS TO COME!.],

only tells me that Venus is the next single and the next part will be GUY.

But what will be the third part of this trilogy?

Could it be Sexxx Dreams since it follows GUY on the album? Could it be MJH since it mentions Apollo in the lyrics and fits this mythological theme? Or Could it be a song from ACT II (Temple?)?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh a song from Act II is very possible, considering that we heard that she will be going back to Hearst Castle in October to finish the filming.

Tbh a song from Act II is very possible, considering that we heard that she will be going back to Hearst Castle in October to finish the filming.

Temple is on it's way :emma:

It could be, the name of this song also fits this mythological ancient Rome/Greek theme.

Temple is on it's way :emma:

exoskeleton123

Don't set yourself for disappointment but if it is indeed a trilogy then G.U.Y/Venus/Sexx Dreams. :tea:

YESS. this needs to be the trilogy 

calmar

I don't think it's s-xxx dreams, because Gaga mentioned in that post-interview GMA yt vid that she was planning on pairing Sexxx Dreams with MANiCURE. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

VforVendetta

If there is a 3rd part its either ARTPOP or Gypsy. I think that it should be only 2 songs though.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived