💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

For my ARTPOP ZONE tickets in my city it says seats 401 but row 1 anyone else get a crazy number? I have LMZ but i'm really considering buying ARTOP ZONE just don't know what to do! Never been in a "pit" before! All floor events have been seating! I know LMZ gets you in early but idk what to do! Should I buy ARTPOP zone!?!

Wait. Do you have ARTPOP Zone already or just LMZ? If you have LMZ the seat number is just a place holder to show/count how many tickets have been sold. I highly doubt there is any ARTPOP Zone tickets left as all the shows are sold out because of there being only 20 available for each city. The only one I know that is still available is Winnipeg.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait. Do you have ARTPOP Zone already or just LMZ? If you have LMZ the seat number is just a place holder to show/count how many tickets have been sold. I highly doubt there is any ARTPOP Zone tickets left as all the shows are sold out because of there being only 20 available for each city. The only one I know that is still available is Winnipeg.

I have LMZ ticket! & my show is Winnipeg! And it's the ARTPOP ZONE ticket summary that says "row 1 seat 401" I just didn't know if that was just a number or what the 402 meant! I planned on buying it tomorrow but didn't know if that was proper or what?!

Lana Winters

I have LMZ ticket! & my show is Winnipeg! And it's the ARTPOP ZONE ticket summary that says "row 1 seat 401" I just didn't know if that was just a number or what the 402 meant! I planned on buying it tomorrow but didn't know if that was proper or what?!

I think they assign seats when you get there but I'm not sure. There's only 20 people and it's on an elevated stage so you'll have seats.

LadyoftheDam

I think they assign seats when you get there but I'm not sure. There's only 20 people and it's on an elevated stage so you'll have seats.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's assigned seats. Mine + my sister's tickets say seats 16-17, I believe.

Free Bitch

I'm kinda amazed that theres a show that still has ARTPOP Zone tickets. Europe AZ Tickets sold out immediately.

I'm kinda amazed that theres a show that still has ARTPOP Zone tickets. Europe AZ Tickets sold out immediately.

I was too thats why i'm thinking of buying it! Winnipeg sold out of all VIP/ Regular tickets!! They only have a few of the 500$ VIP tickets left, and ARTPOP zone so I'm just wondering if I should buy it and give my LMZ to someone else! The only thing that caught me was the seat 401 thing which seemed weird but maybe since is seen as a GA thing thats how many GA tickets were sold ? 

An email was sent to me yesterday, which said that my ticket has been printed and shipped to me. I thought that ARTPOP Zone tickets are Will Call Only, so I have to pick it up the day or before the day of the show. So what now? I'm quite confused.

An email was sent to me yesterday, which said that my ticket has been printed and shipped to me. I thought that ARTPOP Zone tickets are Will Call Only, so I have to pick it up the day or before the day of the show. So what now? I'm quite confused.

Are you sure it wasn't for another show? All ARTPOP zone tickets are will call. Which city?

Free Bitch

Vienna, Austria

I got my AZ tickets emailed to me for Amsterdam. But I think we need to take the mailed tickets with us to the show and exchange them for the final ones. Either way, we're gonna meet Gaga, so idc tbh!

DeanSummer

Which seat do you have

DS

I got my AZ tickets emailed to me for Amsterdam. But I think we need to take the mailed tickets with us to the show and exchange them for the final ones. Either way, we're gonna meet Gaga, so idc tbh!

I've received my ticket as well, yesterday! :party: yeah maybe idk.

Which seat do you have

seat #9 :)

DeanSummer

I've received my ticket as well, yesterday! :party: yeah maybe idk.

seat #9 :)

I'm number 6

DS

TheQueen

Vienna, Austria

That's odd but I'm sure you'll get an email sooner the time explaining everything.

• 4 weeks later...
bammitssamm

If anyone has a Montreal ARTPOP zone ticket they're willing to sell, hook a sista up!

Archived