Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

But it does not say you CAN'T ask for an autograph either, and tbh I would expect at a meet n greet that you could do that (not sure where you found that definition, but it was certainly NOT included on the website I bought my tickets from). I worked really hard on my artwork and since everyone up until LA has been able to get something signed, why would I think that I couldn't? I know what the stated inclusions are, I don't need a run down of that. I've been to 5 shows. I know what the APZ looks like. The food and drink - meh won't be having any of it and I don't even drink alcohol, so that wasn't any part of the reason I bought the ticket. I also don't even care about the photo - I hate having my photo taken. And where did I ever say I wanted a hug, hand shake or to touch her?

Besides the fact that I doubt it's even her saying the no autographs, but her team, so it has nothing to do with her being nice to her fans or not - it's more about the team around her. And to be clear, I'm not mad/upset with Gaga at all in this because I don't believe it's coming from her, but I am still allowed to be upset if they suddenly change things half way through the tour - that is not fair.

I'm sorry, but this whole thing is just making me depressed when I should be excited for the next shows.

You know your life is smooth and your problems are petty when you're "depressed" because you're $1,500 ticket may say don't ask for an autograph even though Gaga will do it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somechick

You know your life is smooth and your problems are petty when you're "depressed" because you're $1,500 ticket may say don't ask for an autograph even though Gaga will do it.

Listen, you don't know me at all or my situation so for you to be making assumptions about my life is just wrong. There are things that are private, so I'm not going to explain on here, but seriously, stop judging people!

8myh3art

Listen, you don't know me at all or my situation so for you to be making assumptions about my life is just wrong. There are things that are private, so I'm not going to explain on here, but seriously, stop judging people!

Preach girl! You're damn right!

And you, drinkmytears need to sit down! If she changes half way through and says no more autographs, that sh!t ain't fair, and if you think it is, you a fool! Everything else is irrelevant!

Blake

@drinkmytears....

tumblr_lyobvx9AE31qjykxzo1_r1_400.gif

Leave the woman alone. You're like a teenager, she's a grown adult. Stop.

high heeled fem

But it does not say you CAN'T ask for an autograph either, and tbh I would expect at a meet n greet that you could do that (not sure where you found that definition, but it was certainly NOT included on the website I bought my tickets from). I worked really hard on my artwork and since everyone up until LA has been able to get something signed, why would I think that I couldn't? I know what the stated inclusions are, I don't need a run down of that. I've been to 5 shows. I know what the APZ looks like. The food and drink - meh won't be having any of it and I don't even drink alcohol, so that wasn't any part of the reason I bought the ticket. I also don't even care about the photo - I hate having my photo taken. And where did I ever say I wanted a hug, hand shake or to touch her?

Besides the fact that I doubt it's even her saying the no autographs, but her team, so it has nothing to do with her being nice to her fans or not - it's more about the team around her. And to be clear, I'm not mad/upset with Gaga at all in this because I don't believe it's coming from her, but I am still allowed to be upset if they suddenly change things half way through the tour - that is not fair.

I'm sorry, but this whole thing is just making me depressed when I should be excited for the next shows.

dont worry sweetie u will get yr autograph :runhug: all that money pay u damm deserve a autograph on yr tits or wherever 

however u gotta help me come up with a plan lol :lmao: ive never seen her or met her

but im seeing lots of ppl are meeting her before the shows!!!!! so i must think of a way :emo:

somechick

Thanks guys. :)

high heeled fem - PM me and we'll see if we can think of something. Here's not the right place. :)

MANiCURE

IF.... money was no option would you go twice to ARTPOP zone...

hypothetically speaking....

ahem....

somechick

IF.... money was no option would you go twice to ARTPOP zone...

hypothetically speaking....

ahem....

well like if I won the lottery or something then maybe. You thinking about it? :p

MANiCURE

twitching this morning, my newcastle GA tickets arrived and im like, this is not enough hahahaha

somechick

twitching this morning, my newcastle GA tickets arrived and im like, this is not enough hahahaha

lol but it is a lot of money, and if you already have GA tix....but if you can afford it and those tix are still there for Newcastle, then go for it I guess. :)

somechick

OMFG

I did it 

and so did hubby

:dies:  :excited2:    :millie:

lol Guess you'd better try to sell your GA tix then. ;) Wonder if she will remember you the second time? ;)

Blake

with this hair and tattoo ? im pretty sure  :dies:  :excited2:

**** lol

wtf have i done

Welcome to the club! We all are doomed. :legend:

somechick

with this hair and tattoo ? im pretty sure  :dies:  :excited2:

**** lol

wtf have i done

haha yeah she should remember the tattoo. I can't even believe there were still 2 tix there. Every other show sold out in like 2 seconds. :dies:

Archived