Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

a little pissed off... :manicure:

Chucky

Featured Posts

Why Has Gaga (From What I Can See) Not Addressed Our Thirst For Info On The DWUW Video But Is Making (What Appears To Be) A New Music Video?

I Don't Think Any Of Us Care IF there Is A Video At This Point But Just A Comment Or Statement Or Tweet Addressing Whether One Will See The Light Of Day Or Not? It Urks Me ..... Like She's Doing It On Purpose To Rowl Us Up..... :MANiCURE:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Digging up the past would just cause more problems in my opinion, like in a way I think it's better if she doesn't speak about the DWUW video mess because it'd just be a downer for us all :noparty: I like that she's just moving forward, so we can look forward to the future :party:

What Would Be Wrong With A Little "Sorry Little Monsters, No DWUW video For U..... New Single On It's Way....One Day U Will Thank Me..."

????

:cryga:

Digging up the past would just cause more problems in my opinion, like in a way I think it's better if she doesn't speak about the DWUW video mess because it'd just be a downer for us all :noparty: I like that she's just moving forward, so we can look forward to the future :party:

TheOriginalOne
Whoever appointed you to Community Committee must be so proud :worship2:

Because she's the queen, she don't need to tell us nothing.

6pk5kb7.gif

and I think a lot of us have already accepted the fact that the DWUW video will never see the light of day and we moved on...

Haroon

What Would Be Wrong With A Little "Sorry Little Monsters, No DWUW video For U..... New Single On It's Way....One Day U Will Thank Me..."

????

Hmm :shrug: I'm really not sure what to think about it really, like even though many of us already think the DWUW video is never coming, I'd think official confirmation that we're not getting it would open up that can of worms again and cause meltdowns :sweat:

Whoever appointed you to Community Committee must be so proud :worship2:

Aww that's so sweet :omg: Thank you :hug:

calmar

I think Gaga's really trying to brush it under the rug. She admitted that the end of 2013 was a pretty bad time for her, so it's very likely plenty of things got in the way and combined with how she feels about the period she just wants to drop it all. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Elizabeth

She pretty much addressed it as much as she ever will in that LM post from a few weeks ago. I know we've never had an official announcement about whether it's coming or not, but I think it's best not to dwell on it now and just move on and start again on a clean page with this revival of the ARTPOP era. 

RAMROD

Well, one doesn't always have what we want, that's life.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PoshLife

because youre a grown ass man who still Types Like This

also, if you still revolve your life around gaga's tweets so much so that it troubles you when you're not hearing enough from her, you need to reevaluate your life.

Don't be rude towards other members.

boobtank

I do think she needs to release a statement letting people know whether or not DWUW is happening anymore or not. Everyone is assuming it's cancelled but she's never ever clarified anything of the sort...

Don't be rude towards other members.

sorry i just got abit too agitated.. hate these kind of troll threads tbh cos i doubt he's being serious

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived