💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus Hype Thread

Cameron Dallas

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

Venus is definitely better and less basic, but I agree on the the second half of your statement. Still, Venus would be remembered on the long run

Basic isn't bad, pop music is about simplifying and honing a concept till it's perfect. A lot of fans seem to use the word basic to describe her earlier songs but they're basic in a good way, and there's a reason why everyone loves them. G.U.Y. and Applause are the two most 'basic' songs on the album but they're also the best, MJH and JnD on the other hand are less basic but also two of her worst songs ever

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Will radio play Venus?

falling_from_bike.jpg

Radio will play the shiit out of it because of that hypnotizing chorus. And verses when she screams Venus!, that hook will get everyone.

Nobody knows tbh :flop:

And if you're talking about my avi, that's Nash Grier, my future husband :yes:

oh you actually like him all this time I thought it was a joke set :flop: 

all I know of him is that people hate him on tumblr because he's like s-xist and racist and terrible or something

Basic isn't bad, pop music is about simplifying and honing a concept till it's perfect. A lot of fans seem to use the word basic to describe her earlier songs but they're basic in a good way, and there's a reason why everyone loves them. G.U.Y. and Applause are the two most 'basic' songs on the album but they're also the best, MJH and JnD on the other hand are less basic but also two of her worst songs ever

Basic is not bad, but it isn't good either. Mary Jane Holland is one of the best songs on the album, it makes a statement it has an artistic purpose, GUY does not, that makes it basic for me.

Nobody knows tbh :flop:

And if you're talking about my avi, that's Nash Grier, my future husband :yes:

He hates the gays :yes:

GagaMyBlood95

-To hear this slaying song on the radio

-The chart slayage?

you can erase those two :coffee:

I adore Venus but it'll never have a video.

Dont even say that. What an abomination that would be, to not give Venus a video. Cant even think about that

Venus >>>>>>>>> G.U.Y.

He hates the gays :yes:

yup he is an idiot not speaking of his attention seeking eyes and his use for his sister for videos

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Paper Gangsta

its not venus

venus already had a video filmed my ruth, why film another one?

And greek themes with a roman goddess.. lol

Hearst castle pool is callee Neptune pool. Neptune is roman god and whole place is inspirred ba roman culture

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived