💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y not the new single

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

OMG CAN YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT VENUS MV WOULD BE DARK???? 

Source: PICS of the photoshoot with Steven Klein. Those are all dark. Why would she suddenly change everything to a greek-mythology themed MV --> Where's the scorpion? 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

G.U.Y is also about Mythology... And the guy who leaked  set pictures had not interest of telling us craps about the video being G.U.Y 

aside from the bizarre intro (that would be 100% cut out on the radio version), GUY has nothing to do with mythology... all to do with power bottoming which the gp is not gonna roll with tbh. But Venus is mythological in almost every lyric and is about the roman goddess of love. 

Stefani328

Why is it only the Venus fans that have a hard time accepting G.U.Y. may be third single and not Venus?

DrewStevens

aside from the bizarre intro (that would be 100% cut out on the radio version), GUY has nothing to do with mythology... all to do with power bottoming which the gp is not gonna roll with tbh. But Venus is mythological in almost every lyric and is about the roman goddess of love.

and Alejandro was about naked guys and orgies with Gaga. Or Telephone about being in jail

Stefani328

OMG CAN YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT VENUS MV WOULD BE DARK???? 

Source: PICS of the photoshoot with Steven Klein. Those are all dark. Why would she suddenly change everything to a greek-mythology themed MV --> Where's the scorpion? 

I love your avi.

FrankGutz

I can't believe when people says that Venus have a video, but it is more funny that you guys still believes Venus it is being filmed

tumblr_lp6p2uBm3a1qc26hao1_500.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

CyanLights

why is everyone so ready to knock off the idea of GUY being a single? it has references to mythology as well.. 

Versace

it's either G.U.Y or Venus we know that much but most likely its venus, I feel as if we had a venus era when it was a promo single and its time to move onto greater slayge such as G.U.Y

I don't mind G.U.Y , Gypsy and MANiCURE anything else will give me a meltdown.

I agree that the leaked shots look more like they should be for Venus. And I think that the "sources" people are citing are less than credible. Beyond that, I have no opinion.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived