💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y not the new single

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK

Okay people... I don't know where this all comes from: G.U.Y new single?

Because some people that've spread legit information one or maybe two times say this?

I mean, from all those millions of people who say something different, there has to be ONE thing true.

So I think they can say what they want and Monsters just follow this because of excitement.

Do you know what I think :o?

I think Venus will be the new single.

Venus was already planned to be a single and Gaga tweeted who directed the video.

So, why would G.U.Y be a single one day later?

Did you all look at the pictures from Hearst Castle (where the new video will be shot)?

That looks definitely like Venus.

For example this last one:

tumblr_n0pvkoE0Wl1sx8r52o1_500.jpg

You see Gaga standing at the left of the picture (cleary Gaga because of her tattoos)

Do you all see the wig? It's the same as the performance from Venus at X factor, just a little more white.

All those statues have so much to do with Venus, but nothing with G.U.Y.

In every picture we've seen there are statues of Aphrodite or Venus, so...

To me it's very clear.

What are your thoughts people?

Tell me if I'm wrong, but that's just my opinion :)

UPDATE:

Someone posted this really smart answer:

It appears to be LEGO statues of David and Venus De Milo. Also one of the symbols of Venus is the rose - especially fragrant ones. It looks very Venus.

Because so much people say G.U.Y would be the next single it WILL be the next single?

I only believe when Gaga confirms herself... I'm sorry, but I've seen this 'true confirmed rumors' before.

Find your freedom in the music.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't she already make the Venus video tho? Why'd she waste time making another one?

In honesty, I think it's GUY and Sexxx Dreams combined. She'll combine that footage w/ Venus to form a trilogy.

Pierre

@SlaveBlonde say it is G.U.Y, so it's GUY. :lolgaga:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

It appears to be LEGO statues of David and Venus De Milo. Also one of the symbols of Venus is the rose - especially fragrant ones. It looks very Venus - but also Venus was supposed to be directed by Ruth Hogben and there is no confirmation of Ruth partaking in this shoot - only rumors of Jonas.

Dean Winchester

Didn't she already make the Venus video tho? Why'd she waste time making another one?

In honesty, I think it's GUY and Sexxx Dreams combined. She'll combine that footage w/ Venus to form a trilogy.

Venus was never shot, it was only planned apparently.   :)

monketsharona

G.U.Y is also about Mythology... And the guy who leaked  set pictures had not interest of telling us craps about the video being G.U.Y 

D1SC0STICK

Look people, everyone says @slaveblonde.

I agree that this looks very very legit, but I only believe when Gaga herself confirms.

She tweeted the director of Venus video, why would she do that if the new single is GUY?

Find your freedom in the music.

Candy Oyster

actually, this picture isn´t from hearst castle´s set, but it´s from nyc´s set that she was shooting few days ago

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived