💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

8 Reasons Why G.U.Y. is Going to Slay

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me G.U.Y is 8 with  2,315,573 streams. The song with the higest streams from ARTPOP except Venus, DWUW and Applause

this

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Stefani328

I'm sorry if this negativity offended you. Overall I like your post I think it's quite inspiring, but I think a lot of people are tired when this constant positivism does not pay off. I'm personally tired of bad production (why would they ruin magnificent version of ARTPOP of iTunes festival to overproduced Microsoft Michel voice in album version), constant mismanagement, delays, bad single choice and constant behaviour police at LM 'we are community, we can't critique each other'. 

I understand your disappointment after so many false hopes, but now it looks like something is actually being done this time, unlike all the times before, so why complain now? 

KingOfSpain

Where is that G.U.Y. again?

2empr29.png

Venus was a promo single. It got attention.

Sexxx Dreams gets more listens because of its title.

Aura is the first track of ARTPOP. It's there for obvious reasons.

G.U.Y. and Swine were there till 2 weeks ago. I've been tuned.

Gypsy is obviously there because is the most gp friendly song (along with G.U.Y.)

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Why is everyone being a b---h?

This thread is positive hype so STFU.

Welcome to GGD, and the bitterness is just bigger in this case 'cause Venus stans are angry.

Bambino

And we both lose. Still no video :cryga:

I so wanna hear her explanation about this DWUW video. She said she needed more time, then lost interest for example?

I so wanna hear her explanation about this DWUW video. She said she needed more time, then lost interest for example?

:toofunny: Can't wait to hear it whatever it will be

Why is everyone b---hin about G.U.Y? When Gypsy was rumored to be a single a lot of people are saying that it should be G.U.Y but now that it is possibly the third single, you guys are still complaining! Oh dear.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived