Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Britney/Gaga Thread is all over Exhale

Quark

Featured Posts

Exhale is so messed up. I saw someone calling us insecure, suicidal, bullied, freaks.

That is so cruel and should be unacceptable to say in a forum.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly both fanbases are guilty in this situation. Certainly by us responding to them were just encouraging them even more.

Well, I think that this collaberation will be interesting.

I think it's obvious by now Britney doesn't even try to be in the spotlight (not 1 single promotional performance), but, in contrary to what some people might say, that doesn't mean she doesn't put effort in what she does. It might not be as much as she once did, but, if we're gonna be real, who actually still does put as much as effort as the "old" Britney did? And Britney isn't new to the scene anymore too, so from that perspective, she doesn't even need to, which has also been stated by herself.

Now Gaga, she has been on the scene for 6 years by now and has released 4 albums. She has had worldwide success throughout her whole career, except for her last album, which underperformed compared to the others, but that isn't that bad, considering she released 3 albums in like 3 years time and all of them performed really well. Lady Gaga has personally stated that she is already legend and has nothing to proof anymore, just like Miss Spears said about herself.

That being said, neither of these two need a legend status collaberation or something in the lines of that. If we're going to look at it from that way, Gaga will gain a bit more from collabing with Britney than the other way around, considering Britney has been in the business three times the years Gaga has and has established a big legacy. I mean, she is 32 and already has a (top selling) Vegas show? Staying relevant isn't important to her, so she can't gain from that perspective either really.

Okkkkkk, I think I've talked a bit too much :p

Anyway, I'm excited for the collab, and think neither will gain much from it.

People thinking Britney can't hold up with Lady Gaga's energy obviously haven't seen her Work B**ch music video or het recent shows though, lol

GagaDragon

using a photoshopped picture. Classy

Lol my post was intended to hit some nerves, don't take it so seriously :adam:

Some of you are proving their point by continuing to post photos and drag Britney. Be mature and drop it and let them say what they'd like. Nobody is forcing you to read what they write, the same way we're not forcing them to read what we write. Don't encourage stan wars, and don't go on their forums and post things like #promoteonlinekindness. The fanbase doesn't need an even worse rep than we already have honestly :MANiCURE:

Don't listen to Britney fans. Although I adore Britney, her fans have been weeded out and all that remain are desperate, angry and delusional people. I stopped going on exhale because of it.

Archived