💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Questions to older monsters

VISION

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

1) So what release was more exciting for you? TFM or BTW? I've read that the hype around BTW was unreal.

BTW was more exciting because the TFM era was so flawless, I couldn't wait to see what she had coming next. Plus we were getting a full albums worth of material, not just an EP.

2) How did you feel when Bad Romance came out? It was the first Gaga change, so she must have been felt differently

At first listen, I liked it but thought it was a bit similar to Poker Face. When the video came out, I was hooked. I couldn't believe the dark story and imagery behind a pop song. Let's not forget how weird it was from someone like Gaga who was still in her bubbly Fame era.. The dancing in a bathtub, lighting the man and bed on fire.. It was brilliant.

3) The same for Born This Way single, where she completely changed her looks and sounds

I was actually upset when I first heard BTW the single. It was way too overproduced and happy-go-lucky for a song I thought would be powerful and emotional, given the VMA preview and lyrics she tweeted. It grew on me though.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

1. The hype taught me not to hype over anything Gaga again...which is hard cause she hypes her stuff like mad. I love BTW but it took some getting used to because based on the hype I imagined it to be louder, with more metal influences.

2. Bad Romance was instant love, rara's and all. The vocals and beat blew me away. But I wasn't a superfan yet back then.

3. When I first heard it I was really supriced, I didn't expect it to be that cheery and peppy. I heard TlC waterfalls and didn't like the bridge. My oh my how things have changed! I love love love that song now. It just took a few listens.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

juicyjuicy

1) So what release was more exciting for you? TFM or BTW? I've read that the hype around BTW was unreal.

BTW, definitely. I was very excited for TFM but based on the success from TFM and the hype leading up to BTW, I just really wanted something different and even more spectacular from her. And she delivered, imo.

2) How did you feel when Bad Romance came out?

I was so shocked. In the best way possible. I knew I was going to be hooked on her since BR. I started stanning for her since then.

3) The same for Born This Way single, where she completely changed her looks and sounds.

I was SO ecstatic that it was something different than the dark and weird that the GP was used to. I love that she was showing off her humanitarian side too. Absolutely stunning. One of the best songs of the decade tbh.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived