Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scheisse Overrated

carrot stick

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

Stop being so picky. No wonder the GP hate Gaga's fans.

mess. the "gp" doesn't care about gaga fans. other fans hate us not random people

mckenzie, I write Scheibe too since I'm 'murrican! I think it's overrated too. Like it has a fun beat & I like the parts in english, but it's not the masterpiece everyone swears it is.

you can write ß in America

Wow, wtf is with some people in this thread  :fail:

I mean ya, Scheibe isn't the correct spelling but there's nicer ways to point it out that don't involve practically bullying someone! This site can be so shameful sometimes

I like Scheiße. I never wanted it to be a single because to me, it's more of a fun song. Like one you shouldn't take EXTREMELY seriously, just one to have fun too. 

Schiesse took some getting used to, since it's geared towards females, but it has a good, powerful message. It's initial remix and even the studio album has a sick, catchy, ominous beat that is undeniable. However, I understand why you'd feel that way since it's a big fan favorite. It's all taste. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Nothing taken, nothing harden.

Put your hands up... 🖤

Y'all need to stop being rude to the op. Pointing out a mistake is one thing, but you people sat there and laughed at him. This is the sort of thing that makes this site and fan base look bad, just saying. If you're going to correct someone, do it with respect and courtesy or keep it to yourself. And don't tell me about opinions, because humiliating someone is more than a negative opinion, it's damn right rude.

If you think that is "sensitive" let a group poke at you with something that hits a nerve, something important to you. It's not cool. :classy:

Put your hands up... 🖤

Qualle1

Stop being so picky. No wonder the GP hate Gaga's fans.

But the fellow member is right. The song is called "Scheiße". A little bit more correctness please!

I ♡ SCHEISSE - one of my alltime favourite traxxx from LG.

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Mess, Scheiße is a masterpiece, the single and the video would of slayed the lessors

Gif-christina-aguilera-gurl-bye.gif

Electric Venus

Mess, Scheiße is a masterpiece, the single and the video would of slayed the lessors

Gif-christina-aguilera-gurl-bye.gif

How does the chorus sound like Poker Face? I don't hear it at all.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Interludicrous

Pointing out a mistake isn't necessarily being rude or bullying, but that all depends on the way people phrase it. It's fine to helpfully point out the mistake, just don't trash the person you're talking to. The "ß/ss/b" dilemma is something that irks me as well when I see someone saying "Scheibe", but let's keep things lighthearted. We're not here to start fights. And besides, English isn't my first language so I hope people cut me some slack when I make mistakes as well. 

Back to the OP.

Scheiße is definitely in my top 5 Gaga songs, for a couple of reasons:

1. The instrumental is amazing. When I first heard the song when the album leaked, I think I literally said "This is one of the sickest beats I've ever heard". Especially the bridge.

2. The faux-German is brilliant. It makes a great statement (not just about feminism, but about going against the elite in general), and it was a fresh way to include Gaga's signature use of repetition.

3. Needless to say it's super catchy (especially the background vocals in the chorus).

4. The visuals that have accompanied the song were some of Gaga's best (the Fame commercial and the BTWB performance).

The only things that I don't like:

1. The lyrics in the verses are very clearly written from a woman's point of view, which means I can't sing along without feeling like an idiot.

2. The vocals at the end of the bridge sound really fake.

English is the first language here. You think it's funny to embarrass people when they make mistakes?
you could just say "I'll change the OP" or "I'm too lazy to type the correct spelling" instead of being a jerk about it.

juicyjuicy

It's experimental, dark, still got a great catchy element of pop, has Eurodance elements to it, and has meaningful/inspiring lyrical content.

The faux German makes people talk (which in turn is effective marketing).

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived