Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scheisse Overrated

carrot stick

Featured Posts

Little Fighter

mckenzie, I write Scheibe too since I'm 'murrican! I think it's overrated too. Like it has a fun beat & I like the parts in english, but it's not the masterpiece everyone swears it is. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß

Unfortunately for you, I and 99% of other english speaking people have an English keyboard. So cry me a river  :kissga:

then type it as Scheisse 

Bellatrix

Well as I said, like most people on here I have an english keyboard.

I don't get the over sensitivity, is it because I dared have an independent opinion? I have seen many spelling 'errors' in my time and none got the hate and humiliation directed at them like I just did

'ss' works on english keyboards too :)

carrot stick

mckenzie, I write Scheibe too since I'm 'murrican! I think it's overrated too. Like it has a fun beat & I like the parts in english, but it's not the masterpiece everyone swears it is. 

Thanks for your support. The last place I thought I would get bullied would be on Gaga Daily but there's a first for everything.

The random german makes it a really different song from Gaga's catalogue, the production ****s on everything on Born This Way, the lyrics are empowering, it's amazing overall

carrot stick

It's because Scheibe or Schiebe have both totally different meanings than Scheiße/Scheisse.

It's turning "Poker face" into "Grandmas face"

English is the first language here. You think it's funny to embarrass people when they make mistakes?

Bellatrix

Thanks for your support. The last place I thought I would get bullied would be on Gaga Daily but there's a first for everything.

We're not bullying you. I'm sorry if you feel so. 

We're just trying to make you understand that "scheibe" is incorrect to say since that word has a different meaning.

Kermit the frog

You didn't get bullied! :hug:

The fact that you don't have a certain letter on your keyboard doesn't allow you to make spelling errors, you can always type "scheisse" :)

English is the first language here. You think it's funny to embarrass people when they make mistakes?

Did I make fun of you? no. 

carrot stick

Did I make fun of you? no. 

You and the others were all pointing out my mistake and trying to humiliate me. So yes.

carrot stick

You didn't get bullied! :hug:

The fact that you don't have a certain letter on your keyboard doesn't allow you to make spelling errors, you can always type "scheisse" :)

I guess we have different definitions of bullying then. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived