Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm sorry,but...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Not sure about MANiCURE, but Gypsy and Sexxx Dreams are too good to not release.

GUY is also a good candidate.

Everyone just needs to fuc.king drop Venus and Aura, though :wtf:

So right about Venus, i feel like if she released this as a single it would end the ARTPOP era and flop like crazy

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

TheOriginalOne

I think Aura, Venus, G.U.Y, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Swine, and Gypsy should be singles at some point.

GagaMyBlood95

May I remind you all that the QUEEN OF SALES, Slaydele said MANiCURE is the best song :kissga:

Tommy Monster

I think Aura, Venus, G.U.Y, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Swine, and Gypsy should be singles at some point.

You absolutely hit how I feel about this album :party: it®s such a shame it®s not possible :giveup:

Radio Ga Ga

Also, what about if we learn something from Katy Perry's teenage dream's team? All 6 singles sound unique (as in theme), that's why they all were hits. DWUW's theme overrides G.U.Y, Venus, and Sexxx Dreams. So among these 3, we can at most choose 1, and Venus is easily the worst choice, so no Venus. MANiCURE and Aura are both very unique, so they can be singles. Gypsy is another theme, so that can be single as well. So:

3. Aura/ MANiCURE

4. Sexxx Dreams/ G.U.Y

5. Aura/ MANiCURE

6. Gypsy (most likely not, maybe only release in Europe during Europe tours or something)

At least Aura has good parts...  :manicure:

Unlik MANiCURE

it's kinda funny, we are speculating on next singles while she is still stuck on the 2nd single for almost 4 months 

I'd love it if MANiCURE was a single! I don't even care if it smashed I just need a video! I feel like it would do well though, it's pretty catchyñ񂬩 can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it

You are right ... there are several catchy songs on ARTPOP that should do well as singles, but everyone has opinions about which songs would do best.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Martijn

it's kinda funny, we are speculating on next singles while she is still stuck on the 2nd single for almost 4 months 

Yes  :dies: 

And she said Act 2 might be out when the tour starts, so we might not even get 3rd single from act 1... But I think we will and I hope we will :)

The rest of the songs on the album are all great, but not radio songs, not songs that make you wanna buy the album!

:awkney: that's like the whole album then

So right about Venus, i feel like if she released this as a single it would end the ARTPOP era and flop like crazy

Yeah, what people seem to forget is that Venus did terribly as a promo single. If it didn't do well then, what makes them think it'll smash as a RADIO single.

Venus as a single will do absolutely nothing for the ARTPOP era. It'll be Judas all over again, but at least Judas went top 10 when it was released. Venus didn't even break top 30.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived