Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm sorry,but...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Today, I had some free time (I made it free lol) so I've listened to the whole ARTPOP album, every song, from start to finish!

There is NO DOUBT what next singles should be! If Interscope and Gaga want to play this smart, if they want people "back on ship", the next singles are obviously:

-Gypsy

-Sexxx Dreams

-MANiCURE

All three songs are SUPER CATCHY, they can have amazing videos, especially the last two, and are radio friendly! I would personally choose MANiCURE as last single because of its name and lyrics, but it could turn out to be a hit!

The rest of the songs on the album are all great, but not radio songs, not songs that make you wanna buy the album!

You will all deal with my choice, I hope Gaga or her new manager read this :queenga:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, no, and no. VENUS. Sorry, im not budging on that. Actually im not sorry. And MANiCURE is not a very good song. Gypsy is basic. Sexxx Dreams is ok. But i feel it wouldnt smash.

Ofc I love these songs, but I don't exactly agree with you.

I mean, Gaga is known for her uniqueness. So if she releases these "super-catchy, radio-friendly, not-very-unique" songs as singles, then the GP will forget about her even more IMO.

BACK OFF WITH THOSE THREADS ALREADY YOU ARENT AN ARTIST NOR A LABEL YOU HAVE NO IDEA NOT JUST YOU EVERY FAN

MANiCURE not, please! I prefer Aura, because it's Gaga... MANiCURE could be P!nk's single

sorry but the only best part of aura is ''Do you wanna see me naked lover'' nothing else 

Diamond Heart

i honestly never understand why people want MANiCURE as a single, i dont mean that in a cheeky way i just genuinely dont get it.
I love the song but it doesnt say single to me at all.
I dont think the public would respond well to it either, the kinda pop-rock vibe to it makes it sound kinda cheesy to me, its hard to hear what shes saying clearly as well.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

GagaMyBlood95

3rd single? :omg: 3RD SINGLE? :omg: :omg:

Gypsy for 3rd single :sweat:

MANiCURE as a single?  :hehe:

yes, but as the last single, so it can flop and no one will care lol

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived