💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE promo poster

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

Donatello

:applause:

When fans say ARTPOP > BTW/TFM/TF, all I need to do is reply with this poster. Sums up the decay quickly.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

I doubt we'll get new official poster, probably that Itunes one the only poster that we'll get, this era is so messy

even TFM era seems so rush and it didn't have lazy ass promo poster

Look at those clowns

If the official one is actually official, which I guess it is, I think she was intending to go for something that looked kind of campy and cheap sort of like something out of the 70's or something. I think it was kinda a similar idea with the Judas single cover, taking it with her phone for texture and all that, etc. I think Gaga always has a reason for what she chooses visually even if we may not like the product (that's obv happened more than once :lolgaga:)

I'm hoping that the BTWB photos, etc. that she put in there actually have to do with the show itself so I don't think they're there randomly. I like the fanmade one because I love that image, but I don't think it has anything really to do with the tour and looks sort of random, idk lol, it looks reminiscent of a previous era and not consistent with what we've gotten this era so much, but that's just me. :P

First of all, I love the tour poster. And I wouldn't mind if it was the real, official one.

Why a disaster? It's so pretty, colorful and well-made.

The original poster of the tour is hideous, they should have done a professional one like the monster ball or the born this way ball one had.

Michelle

The OP was not being rude or negative.They were giving their opinion on it.I really wish people could actually speak opinions without getting called ****ing negative around here lately,its like some automatic reply you all post when you don't agree. This one is messy with the BTWB pics in it and it makes no sense.I actually love the pic of her she used but the BTWB pics throw me off.The fan made one is cool because I love that image. In the end it's just a pic :shrug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Psychedelic

Fanmade material of any kind is most of the time greatly appreciated because it's precisely what we (the fans) want!  

I wont deny the fanmade poster and video you posted in the OP are better than the officials but I DO like the official tho!  :yes: 

I thought she said they weren't finished with the official poster yet? Either way I love the one we have now, even though it looks a little cheap.

She said that that one is not the real deal. She will release one soon.

wrong_with_you_people_office_space.gif

Which are we getting first, the DWUW video or the artRave poster? :lana:

At the rate we're getting the DWUW video (which is never and I stopped caring back in December), I highly doubt we're getting an official tour poster soon.

Gaga is Life

I personally don't mind the official one. It looks good and busy and but messy like the album cover. I like that. Although I must say I've seen some fan made ones that are absolutely stunning :flutter:

XoXoJoanneGaga

She's in the middle of designing the official poster?

People like you, demanding and complaining, are the reasons she feels depressed :awkney:

She was depressed because of much bigger things in her personal life, you think fans asking for a better poster on a forum depresses her? lol

The fanmade version, on the other hand, is just one photo with text on it. Yet you all like it more :lmao: I can't believe you're all saying it's better, it's not Gaga at all :wtf:

I guess this one isn't Gaga either then...? Just a photo with text on it, too clean, can't be Gaga

monster-ball-poster.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived