Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

That idea of Ticketmaster having some and o2 Priority having some was FALSE!

They both have access to the same tickets, once one is sold out, both is sold out..

So basically, we got SCREWED again!

That is not true as I was able to buy a standing ticket from ticket master :)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

Ticketmaster messed up. The links were available right at noon but they were asking for codes that didn't need to be there. You can search for tickets now without a code but its too late. Ticketmaster should have had this right at noon without codes and we would have had our tickets. It took them about 25 minutes to realize to remove the code but it was too late by then because all the floor was taken in the o2 priority presell.. Once again,  A COMPLETE MESS!

gagaconvert

That is not true as I was able to buy a standing ticket from ticket master :)

Are you serious? For the 25th? Were you sent a new code from lm.com?!

Ticketmaster messed up. The links were available right at noon but they were asking for codes that didn't need to be there. You can search for tickets now without a code but its too late. Ticketmaster should have had this right at noon without codes and we would have had our tickets. It took them about 25 minutes to realize to remove the code but it was too late by then because all the floor was taken in the o2 priority presell.. Once again,  A COMPLETE MESS!

Are we sure it wasn't Backplane's fault for not sending out new codes in time? Tbh I don't even care anymore...SO pissed off.

ChristianSaad

Are we sure it wasn't Backplane's fault for not sending out new codes in time? Tbh I don't even care anymore...SO pissed off.

Yes I'm sure because backplane provided us with a link to a Ticketmaster secret site that other people didn't have the link to. We were able to buy tickets on that link without a code but Ticketmaster made a mistake by forcing us to enter codes. That should have never been required. Whatever, it's too late now.... blame whoever you want.... this was awful.. and getting floor during the general sale is close to impossible

No, but ticketmaster removed the box that asked you for the code about 25 minutes later

wait, I am so confused by this mess :D 
So is this all presale or is the actual sale and are the standing tickets all sold out now? Oh God

ChristianSaad

No, but ticketmaster removed the box that asked you for the code about 25 minutes later

I refreshed that page nonstop until the box asking for the code disappeared and I still wasn't even able to get ONE ticket so I highly doubt that anyone else on here did... from Ticketmaster at least

gagaconvert

I refreshed that page nonstop until the box asking for the code disappeared and I still wasn't even able to get ONE ticket so I highly doubt that anyone else on here did... from Ticketmaster at least

Yep, that's what I was doing too. I think everyone who got tickets got them form O2. Absolutely no clue how people got standing tickets though, I was through on O2 the second it opened and it told me they were sold out already, despite the option not being crossed out and countless refreshes!

ChristianSaad

Yep, that's what I was doing too. I think everyone who got tickets got them form O2. Absolutely no clue how people got standing tickets though, I was through on O2 the second it opened and it told me they were sold out already, despite the option not being crossed out and countless refreshes!

I couldn't even try the o2 presale because I live in the USA and didn't have a "valid UK" phone number.. oh well

BoomKack

omg das me

Also, I don't think the O2 presale and the LM.com ticketmaster pre-sale have access to the same tickets. Yesterday when I was trying to get LMZ, I got them on O2 because the codes weren't working, then the O2 ones completely sold out. Then when the LM.com code started working, I was still able to get LMZ until it sold out.

O2 Priority is sold via AXS whilst the LM pre sale is sold via TM.  AXS will have the bigger allocation of tickets as they are partnered with O2 who lease the venue.  TM are just an official outlet who used to have the big allocation but not since AXS came about.

Friend reckons that they are being cautious on the number of standing tickets until they know the complete stage layout.  Don't be surprised to see standing tickets appear anything up to 2-3 weeks prior to the dates.

Archived