๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

You really stan for DITD?

Joey1

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
britneylopez99

It's a great song. By the way I have to say I am NOT surprised by the specific people above me saying they never liked it. :smh:

SSSHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAADDDDEEEE :hor:

RAMROD

I haunt like Liberace :classy:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Battle 4 Ur Life

I never stanned for DITD...

โ€œStupid Love aged like Macallan thoโ€

HarryTheNight

I'm sorry but this is just one thing I could never agree with from this fan base. Comparing schiebe not being a single to DITD. I think DITD is on my least favorite songs ever from her (except for the last part with the marilyn judy, etc, that is genius) the lyricism is top notch, but that chorus oh my god, my ears it's so high pitched and the instrumental is so squeaky I don't know how most of this fan base stans for that song and compares it to schiebe.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES. WHAT AM I MISSING?

ย 

P.S. Feel free to attack me for my opinion, it reflects on you so well(:

agree with the OP! the whole song is just kinda lacklustre and boring to me tbh, Alejandro was a much better single choice thank god gaga fought for it, even monster would have been better than it. Also i agree schiesse is an amazing song but tbh im super over it now and usually skip it when i listen to btw cause i played it too much when it came out. still would have been a good single tho.

Both Dance in the Dark and Scheiรƒฦ’ร…ยธe are great songs. DITD is more of a single material than Scheiรƒฦ’ร…ยธe bc of that wannabe German part.ย 

ย 

And just because it's your least favorite song doesn't mean it's bad. It's not a fan favorite for no reason.

tumblr_mhg86gb15O1qao567o1_250.gif

quote me where I said it was "bad"ย  ;) nothing gaga has ever made has been "bad" to me, I just don't like listening to it, it does nothing for me, but I noticed a lot of people on GGD are in love with it and I wanted to know why, or what they were hearing that was different than I.ย 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived