Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will ArtRave be Gaga's last tour

carrot stick

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterOfPuppets

It was even worse. Madonna got even more crap for what she did back then. The fandom must've been dry like a desert since there was no internet to keep them updated on every little move of Madge. But on the other hand, people were more used to being thirsty for new things back then. Years between album accompanied by almost total absence from the media was pretty common for many artists.

Gaga will find her comfortable nook right between pop and avant garde and settle there with a big fanbase and many casual admirers to keep doing her thing all around the world.

Plus, touring is her life. Instead of touring the world, she would be touring small clubs in NYC.

thank you  ;)   and this is why we should not worry about her career at all...  at least i don't  :P

artRaver

What did you put in your coffee this morning that possessed you to say something like this?  :what:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

RAMROD

You need to chill, boo!! Stop this nonsense :fan:

DKqYOnG.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

rivingtonreject

Yep I think it will be, or at least for a little while. I have a VERY strong feeling that she will settle down and nest w Taylor after this tour. BOOKMARK ME bc I'm like 99.9% sure this is how things will play out.

Yes. She will give birth to ten kids and go into hiding and work at Taco Bell.

:derpga:

Of course she'll still tour

:awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived