đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your concert day/weekend plan

itsdominik

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

Getting the bus to Birmingham on the day of the concert (i think), going to the concert, going back to her hotel, then when she leaves Birmingham i'll get the bus down to London and start camping for a week at the o2, then go her hotel whenever she's there hopefully! :)

You're gonna camp for the o2 show for a week? Why though, if you have LMZ there is no need, even GA just lining up the night before would be enough. There is no pit to line up for or monster pit key/first in line prize haha.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

I have my tickets and my plans are as follows: My show is in Dallas, Texas which is a 3 hour drive but a very cool city. So, me and my homie are taking off work 2 days before the show. We will get to Dallas the first night and check into the Hyatt Regency downtown which is very nice...we will rest. The next day we will go sightseeing, eat, find the venue and possibly stalk it. We have LMZ so we will be fine but I wanna make sure I know exactly where to be. The next day is ALL artRAVE. We will stake out the arena and be ready to RAVE IT UP Swine Style. The next day we will have to check out and head back home.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Rainbowgynous

I will take my bike to Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, enjoy the concert and bike back to my place :giggle:

You are biking back to Belgium??!

My plans... I don't know yet. Going with two friends who will not be able to afford early entry so my day is already spoiled. 

NOT by them, definitely not, I rather be in the back with them than front row without, but by the fact that the wealthy and/or those with nice mommies and daddies will be in the front rather than those who are dedicated enough to sleep out in the cold for it :-( The world just doesn't like poor people, and being young and/or chronically ill leaves you no choice. Until (not so) recently music was the one thing you could have with a bit of effort/saving... But now...

:( sad sad sad :(

Rainbowgynous

Same lmao.

Did the same last year but might actually buy a car, depending on if camping will be done.

Did the same last year but might actually buy a car, depending on if camping will be done.

I can actually walk (15min), so I may do that.  :omfgaga:

Rainbowgynous

I can actually walk (15min), so I may do that.  :omfgaga:

I do that X-D Might save your bike from thieves who KNOW the owners won't be back before the concert is over X-D

I do that X-D Might save your bike from thieves who KNOW the owners won't be back before the concert is over X-D

Especially in the Bijlmer lol. Are you from there too?

What are you planning for the day of the artRAVE?

I will go to the artRAVE in Vienna,Austria on Sunday November 2nd 2014 and I will buy LMZ Tickets

I will arrive in Vienna on Saturday 1st NOV in the morning and will wait at the hotel for Gaga. I will spend the night at my friend's appartement about 10 minutes away from the venue.

On sunday I will go to the Wiener Stadthalle in the very early morning and start queueing.

After the show I will probably run to the back of the venue and wait for Gaga again  :)

Yes, same here. I'll arrive at noon with my friend on Saturday, then we'll be going to see around in Vienna then go queueing after midnight. Not sure whether you'll have to go soon if you buy LMZ? You'll get in before others anyway. :)

hackedaccount

Germany-Vienna on Friday night. 1st November at Gaga's Hotel. 2nd November in the morning at the venue. I will buy LMZ tickets 

Rainbowgynous

You're taking the piss right?

TBH I was gonna do the same in Amsterdam... Except with the early entry **** I won't even bother showing up more than a day early.

Archived