Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your concert day/weekend plan

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

What are you planning for the day of the artRAVE?

I will go to the artRAVE in Vienna,Austria on Sunday November 2nd 2014 and I will buy LMZ Tickets

I will arrive in Vienna on Saturday 1st NOV in the morning and will wait at the hotel for Gaga. I will spend the night at my friend's appartement about 10 minutes away from the venue.
On sunday I will go to the Wiener Stadthalle in the very early morning and start queueing.

After the show I will probably run to the back of the venue and wait for Gaga again  :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I will take my bike to Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, enjoy the concert and bike back to my place :giggle:

Blue Jeans

i haven't figured everything out yet. :emma:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Fly to Cologne on the 5th, go to the show on the 7th, go back to the hotel and then I think I'm heading to Dusseldorf to visit a friend.

Sam Griffin

Getting the bus to Birmingham on the day of the concert (i think), going to the concert, going back to her hotel, then when she leaves Birmingham i'll get the bus down to London and start camping for a week at the o2, then go her hotel whenever she's there hopefully! :)

TimisaMonster

I'm not even going...:noparty:

Here's hoping we all manage to get tickets first  :noparty:

I'm not going :emo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

My weekend will be almost same as yours. I'll arrive in Vienna on Nov 1st as well, the only difference is that, I'm going to buy ARTPOP Zone and I think I'll arrive to the venue later in the afternoon.

BoomKack

I'm going to the Manchester concert on the 21st October

I'll fly into Manchester on the 20th, stay in my hotel next to the arena, then (with LMZ tickets) I'll probably start queuing about midday. After the show I might either try and stalk gaga or go out to an after party, then pass out at my hotel again! Then fly home the following afternoon  :party:

Qualle1

Fly to Cologne on the 5th, go to the show on the 7th, go back to the hotel and then I think I'm heading to Dusseldorf to visit a friend.

So you will really come from Brunei to Germany to see the show?

:)

Great!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

BULATIO

My friends and I arrive in Vienna from Moscow for two-one day before the concert, find your nearest cheap hostel. November 2, we arrive early in the morning to take a turn in the arena  :party:

eat, sleep, rave, repeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcW36J-h7Q

A pretty accurate description as to what my week will be like :hehe:

Archived