Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

o2 priority & PAYG customers

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Donatello

Do you buy them online or through the app?

Either. The website is better, only use the app if you're on the go and don't have access to a desktop.

Either. The website is better, only use the app if you're on the go and don't have access to a desktop.

Ah right okay thanks. I registered on O2 Priorty and it gave me a code, so do I need to enter the  code when I go to buy them? And bank details etc?

Donatello

Ah right okay thanks. I registered on O2 Priorty and it gave me a code, so do I need to enter the  code when I go to buy them? And bank details etc?

I'm assuming that's a code to activate your O2 Priority account... because you don't need any codes to buy tickets, just an account. Bank details are required during checkout.

I'm assuming that's a code to activate your O2 Priority account... because you don't need any codes to buy tickets, just an account. Bank details are required during checkout.

Ah right thanks :) I thought there was a code required during the actual buying of the tickets.

She is using a new video app called Clip It to send out a video to fans who can then register for and buy tickets to her UK artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball shows! People can then get more content directly on to their phone and share videos with other fans :D

You can check it out online here: http://c.six3.tv

TherapyValium

Waiting room is taking the ****ing piss. Just got through and couldn't order ANY tickets besides level ducking 4 so I released them and now I've lost my place.

Archived