Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

o2 priority & PAYG customers

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I realised you can use your o2 pay as you go rewards towards tickets. You redeem them for a voucher which you enter on Ticketmaster at the time of purchase. I don't know if it will work on a presale but I thought it might be worth a try. I only have £12.25 but it knocks money off what I have to pay if it works. :)

I'm so confused by O2 Priory. I want to use but don't really understand how to do it, please someone explain. :cry:

gagalovesme

I'm so confused by O2 Priory. I want to use but don't really understand how to do it, please someone explain. :cry:

neither do i, i'm not even on O2, i'm planning on using my friend's mum's phone for it lol which will be a complete mess! i might just wait for the lm.com presale code (if we ever get it) there's too much faffing about for O2 priority 

RideRidePony

neither do i, i'm not even on O2, i'm planning on using my friend's mum's phone for it lol which will be a complete mess! i might just wait for the lm.com presale code (if we ever get it) there's too much faffing about for O2 priority 

you just go on the o2 priority website and enter your mobile number. they send you a code which you enter and then you just register. the tickets page/waiting room is then unlocked.

you just go on the o2 priority website and enter your mobile number. they send you a code which you enter and then you just register. the tickets page/waiting room is then unlocked.

but what happens after that? like what do you do when pre-sale starts?

I have both O2 priority and Lm.com presale if I get my code? Which one do you guys think will be better? I have no idea which one will have more tickets for sale, Im going for GA tickets atm. LMZ are too expensive for me :/

Sam Griffin

I bought an o2 sim card today and signed up an everything on the o2 website, do i need to top up or anything?

Glamourpuss

I don't think you need to top up as long as you are registered on o2 priority

WirralMonster

It's not a case of a code for o2 presales anymore, i've done it before. you log in with your mobile number, it sends you a text with a 4 digit password to log into your account... then you just wait around for the time to click 9am and refresh... hopefully no queue and you get transferred to the ticketmaster special page

RideRidePony

but what happens after that? like what do you do when pre-sale starts?

when i tried for beyonce there was a waiting room that you had to go in and then when 9am hit, the BUY buttons were unlocked. i didnt manage to get tickets because there was so much internet traffic. i got some for miley easy enough though. I will be just waiting around for a couple of hours before 9am probably.

when i tried for beyonce there was a waiting room that you had to go in and then when 9am hit, the BUY buttons were unlocked. i didnt manage to get tickets because there was so much internet traffic. i got some for miley easy enough though. I will be just waiting around for a couple of hours before 9am probably.

For O2 priority, all you need is an account here

Revisit that website tomorrow to buy tickets.

Do you buy them online or through the app?

Archived