Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

LMZ now up for UK shows!

lad-gaga

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

what even is LMZ? Little Monsters Zone? 

yes, it's a VIP package that gives you merchandise and early entry to the arena floor before GA are let in

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could come. At first it wasn't there in NA either they added it later

please let it come

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

RAMROD

Live Nation have now added an ARTPOP Zone package for London to their VIP section. If we're getting LMZ, it will be added to this section in the next couple of hours hopefully.

http://www.livenation.co.uk/vip/artist/lady-gaga-tickets

Correct, it is added now.

CmB1Fa4.jpg

http://www.livenation.co.uk/vip/artist/lady-gaga-tickets

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LMZ is up on that livenation site too! But these will be sold on Friday.

They are still not added on Ticketmaster but for example they ARTPOP Zone tickets are there and it says you can buy them on Wednesday.

So if Ticketmaster sells LMZ they will sell it on Wednesday too.

RAMROD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BUT it says on sale from the 7th which is livenation's presale, do you reckon they will be available in LM.com's presale on wednesday?

I believe it will, LM pre-sale suppose to.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They're now up on Ticketmaster!

Does it show the prices

£153.33 + £16 fees = £169.33

That fee charge is absolutely ridiculous :rofl:

gagaconvert

I know this has probably been asked a million times already, but is there a difference between Early Entry and LMZ?! Are they the same thing??

For the LMZ package tickets, there is a price range from £83 to £169 - anybody know why this might be?

HELP PLEASE! lol  :confused:

ElectricKing

I know this has probably been asked a million times already, but is there a difference between Early Entry and LMZ?! Are they the same thing??

For the LMZ package tickets, there is a price range from £83 to £169 - anybody know why this might be?

Little Monster Zone (LMZ) is the early entry package. It is the only package you gain early entry with. 

£169 is the price of the ticket + early entry.

£89 is the price if you already have a standing ticket to the show but want early entry.

they are the same thing i believe, i have no idea what the £83 is for, maybe its a mistake or something but the price of the Early entry/LMZ is £169 :)

Little Monster Zone (LMZ) is the early entry package. It is the only package you gain early entry with. 

£169 is the price of the ticket + early entry.

£89 is the price if you already have a standing ticket to the show but want early entry.

aaaah thats what its for

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived