Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

BoomKack

Ahhhh so happy for you Electra! See you in the LMZ!!!! :)

SEE YOU THERE OMGHRHDFZX USEFHSFH I'M GOING TO THE ARTRAVE!?¬!?!¬?????????????  :emma:

whr8z0I.gif

(AND MY FRIEND MANAGED TO GET LMZ ON O2 AFTER A WHILE YAAAY)

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoomKack

THE CODES ARE WORKING NOW

I'VE GET A LMZ TICEKT IN MY BASKET, I'LL RELEASE IT AT 9:29, GET READY!

bionic

I can't at them trying to sell me £90 tickets when I keep choosing £50 ones

buy bionic

LilJackoMonster

How?  :confused:

I just kept trying and then the code finally went through and sent me to a captcha screen.

Nathan James

I just kept trying and then the code finally went through and sent me to a captcha screen.

I've been refreshing since 9 o clock and not once did it give me the option to buy a ticket.  :pukey:

LilJackoMonster

I've been refreshing since 9 o clock and not once did it give me the option to buy a ticket.  :pukey:

Hmm, well there's always the general sales on Saturday. I really hope you get a ticket! 

It's pure luck, I think. 

My code kept saying it didn't exist but I kept trying and eventually it went through.

Nathan James

Hmm, well there's always the general sales on Saturday. I really hope you get a ticket! 

It's pure luck, I think. 

My code kept saying it didn't exist but I kept trying and eventually it went through.

I never even got to this code bit. I sat on ticket master waiting for them to become available and they never did. I've clearly done something wrong but I can't figure out what.  :confused:

EDIT: My friend just managed to get two GA tickets for Birmingham, which is better than nothing but still a pain since I'll be living in Manchester at that time argh the frustration. Don't know if I should be happy, angry, upset or confused. 

I'm going to this show, I got a GA standing ticket. Was still pricey since I'm having my ticket shipped :deadbanana: cost me €109 when usually I paid around €80 for the MB and BTWB. Gaga is in need of them coins :giggle:

Archived