Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steccazero

I went to the show and it was AMAZING. I danced my ass off the whole time and i loved the fact that she never stopped. One song ends, you think it was the best and then another one comes on and it's even batter! I just loved the pace of the show. Gypsy was one of the highlights, lots of people left so my friends and I hugged and began jumping and dancing behind Gaga! And she is sooooooooooooooo beautiful, it's my 4th time seeing her but she looks a little bette everytime <3 

ps my friend made a perfect launch on the stage but she didn't read our letter  :grr: 

pps only negatives: the organization! We have been queueing since 11 am and at 5pm they just let everyone rush to the entrance and people in the front became last, and people who arrived at 6 pm had a perfect spot.

pls get into this ***uettery

• 1 month later...

Do I spot Conchita Wurst in the audience?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwAnwotm9Ow

look from 4:40 on, the first row of seats, on the right side of Gaga :excited2: hope she had a great time

OpusDiaboli666

Gosh no just spotting myself, Pianist and Addiicted in the APZ..What an amazing video thanks for posting..still unreal

Teri Hatcher

How is this thread still alive

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Andy McQueen

Honestly it was a disappointing show.

The live performance was so bad. too quiet and she didnt event sing half of the text of the songs. the monster ball playback was much better.

the stage set was a joke. was this even a set? just ugly white blocks or whatever. no chance against the great monster ball stage set.

also the breaks for the dress changes where very annoying. at monster ball she did change dresses on the fly.

overall it was a bad performance. it just didnt look very lovely made.

for new people it might be ok. but if you were at the monster ball 2 years ago, this art pop was just disappointing.

No, it was absolutly amazing and very good performances.

Andy McQueen

look from 4:40 on, the first row of seats, on the right side of Gaga :excited2: hope she had a great time

It wasn't the real Conchita Wurst (Thomas Neuwirth), but a female impersonator, I've met her before the artRave, she seemed really nice and had a great look, she really looked like her. 

It wasn't the real Conchita Wurst (Thomas Neuwirth), but a female impersonator, I've met her before the artRave, she seemed really nice and had a great look, she really looked like her. 

She looks alike!

I'm sure Conchita was standing somewhere else or wanted to attend really badly but couldn't tbh.

DeanSummer

it was a person dressed up as conchita but she was there in seats (not in the ga)

DS

Zsolti

I'm going :party:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived