💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Hopefully it will sell out!

But maybe after she released a new single more people will buy tickets.

I doubt the new single will get any airplay besides the usual SLAM!FM and QMusic spins, because radio just loathes her.

Hopefully she does a radio interview or has some kind of advertisement for the tour with the video, that'd greatly help her. Or some controversy on the US leg :excited2:

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MichaelSimpson7

Me and a friend want to get standing tickets to this show but I'm not sure how it works. Do I use my usual Ticketmaster account? Will pounds be converted into euros? Will they post tickets out to England?  :confused:

Donatello

Me and a friend want to get standing tickets to this show but I'm not sure how it works. Do I use my usual Ticketmaster account? Will pounds be converted into euros? Will they post tickets out to England?  :confused:

You have to make a new account with Ticketmaster NL and your debit/credit card will be charged in euros for the purchase (but in your bill, this will appear in pounds according to your financial service's conversion rate).

I chose the regular postal option (€5.40) and got my tix one week later here in the UK. You also have the electronic option (free) where you can print tix at home.

MichaelSimpson7

You have to make a new account with Ticketmaster NL and your debit/credit card will be charged in euros for the purchase (but in your bill, this will appear in pounds according to your financial service's conversion rate).

I chose the regular postal option (€5.40) and got my tix one week later here in the UK. You also have the electronic option (free) where you can print tix at home.

Thanks  :party:

Could piss with excitement at the thought of Mary Jane Holland live in Amsterdam  :giveup:

nomorescheisse

Thanks  :party:

Could piss with excitement at the thought of Mary Jane Holland live in Amsterdam  :giveup:

Seriously!  It's an absolute must that she performs that song, at least for this show.

Interludicrous

That's the exact reason that convinced me to buy tickets. I couldn't stand the thought of missing out on that :giveup:

Golden Gangsta

Hey ik kom ook uit Limburg

Ik ook!! In welke stad woon je? Of als dat te persoonlijk is... in het westen of het oosten?

Ik wens dat ik naar the artRAVE zou kunnen gaan, maar ja mijn ouders weten niet dat ik gay ben dus het zal awkward voor mij zijn om voor tickets te vragen. Misschien de volgende keer...

(excuses voor mijn slechte taal niveau - ik ben niet oorspronkelijk Nederlands!)

darkgaga

Ik ook!! In welke stad woon je? Of als dat te persoonlijk is... in het westen of het oosten?

Ik wens dat ik naar the artRAVE zou kunnen gaan, maar ja mijn ouders weten niet dat ik gay ben dus het zal awkward voor mij zijn om voor tickets te vragen. Misschien de volgende keer...

(excuses voor mijn slechte taal niveau - ik ben niet oorspronkelijk Nederlands!)

Dus je mag alleen naar gaga als je gay bent. Mijn ouders weten ook niks en ik.heb ook gwn grvraagt?

Golden Gangsta

Dus je mag alleen naar gaga als je gay bent. Mijn ouders weten ook niks en ik.heb ook gwn grvraagt?

dat zei ik niet. mijn moeder is zeer conservatief en haat gaga. plus mijn broeders zijn homofoben zo ik denk niet dat ik bereid ben om "uit de kast" te komen....

MonsterMum

in the hoofdstad..M-town :) en jij?

darkgaga

dat zei ik niet. mijn moeder is zeer conservatief en haat gaga. plus mijn broeders zijn homofoben zo ik denk niet dat ik bereid ben om "uit de kast" te komen....

Oooh ja. K dacht hij bedoelt ja ze weten niet dat k gay ben dus kan t niet vragen. Soreyyy

Golden Gangsta

Coooool! waar kom je dan eigenlijk vandaan trouwens?

Zuid Afrika - daarom is het makkelijk voor mij om Nederlands te verstaan. Het is bijna dezelfde als mijn moedertaal (Afrikaans) behalve met meer grammatica  :sick:. Maar ik woon al hier voor 3 jaren dus ben ik gewend om in Nederlands te schrijven & te praten.

Zuid Afrika - daarom is het makkelijk voor mij om Nederlands te verstaan. Het is bijna dezelfde als mijn moedertaal (Afrikaans) behalve met meer grammatica  :sick:. Maar ik woon al hier voor 3 jaren dus ben ik gewend om in Nederlands te schrijven & te praten.

Ik kan inderdaad zien aan je post dat je uit Zuid-Afrika komt haha, niet gemeen bedoeld hoor! 

Je gebruikt precies de zinsopbouw zoals je 't vaker hoort bij zuid afrikanen.

Maar wel vet naar voor je dat je niet naar Gaga kan!!! Ik zou aanraden in Amsterdam te gaan studeren en dn kan je hier wonen en gewoon jezelf zijn, want vertouw mij het is zoooo zonde om te leven zoals andere mensen willen dat je leeft. Het is echt te kort om je in te houden en niet te zijn wie je bent.

Archived