💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

I don't understand the whole "line" thing actually.. I know there are different tickets (GA and LMZ for example) but where do i have to stand when i arrive? (I have GA btw)

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Floxiemonster

I don't understand the whole "line" thing actually.. I know there are different tickets (GA and LMZ for example) but where do i have to stand when i arrive? (I have GA btw)

It depends what your tickets says. For example; if it says 'Ingang Zuid' then you follow the signs to that entrance :) Did that answer your question hon?

It depends what your tickets says. For example; if it says 'Ingang Zuid' then you follow the signs to that entrance :) Did that answer your question hon?

Thanks for your answer! My ticket says Ãngang Zaal Staanplaats".

Tickets are supercheap on marktplaats hon! There's time to buy one and get your lovely behind to Ziggo Dome :D :sara:
I'm ashamed at going alone :/

HauntingHollow

If she does not perform MJH with chairs and full imma gonna hang myslf  :creepflop: but as i know her, i should start looking for a rope  :lolgaga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Cuntalicious

I'm on my way. :hor:

If any of you would like a place to sleep tonight in Amsterdam, I have plenty of room. :)

Never in my life have I been so ****ing happy to see a fkung chair. The show was absolutely amazing

when it said sth like 'and now is a greaf time to light up' :giveup

and the free cola at tbe end :giveup: just what i needdd

Did she sing You and I, Dope and BTW?

yes. dope was a very weird version tbh :laughga: but the rest slayed

Archived