💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Saw Joker Trailer In Theaters

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
Posted (edited)

hi there!! i wanted to share a small tidbit of positivity on this lovely friday. 

last night i saw the joker trailer in theaters for the first time. it played in full and is the exact same edit as the one online. 

there was a straight couple next to me. they were probably in their late 40s and seemed super checked out of pop culture based on the convos they were having during the trailers. at the end of the joker trailer (after the lipstick smile thing), the man giggled a lot and said “oh that’s good,” and the woman said “oh Gaga is gonna go crazy isn’t she”

also my friend saw the trailer last weekend and said a bunch of people cheered when it started.

we’re winning!!

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 35
  • Love 2

RAMROD

Do you cheered when you see the first scenes and realized it was played? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HotLikeMexico

Straight people are weird. Sorry. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

monstertoronto
Posted (edited)

Whenever I overhear a straight GP person talk about Gaga in the wild I feel proud like they’re recognizing a relative or something. So sad lol. 

Edited by monstertoronto
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 6

weed
4 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Whenever I overhear a straight GP person talk about Gaga in the wild I feel proud like they’re recognizing a relative or something. So sad lol. 

Mama when someone compliments Gaga I’m like “thank you :diane:

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

gagafan90
4 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

This is me. When I saw Gaga at Coachella walking back to the camp area everyone was talking about her praising her for how she did it was so cool. Then when I was laying in my tent the people in the camp space over were still partying and I heard these like gangster dudes talking about her saying how she did good and they were so amazed how much they liked her I was a proud little monster that night.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 12

NATAH
10 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Straight people are weird. Sorry. 

what's weird about this?

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

DoremonLove
9 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Its not sad i feel proud too:holdmyhand: 

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Love 2

julz

I really cant wait for Joker 2...the acclaim, the amazement for Lady Gaga...im excited to see that in theaters. What im going to do is in my first watch, i will focus on the movie, second watch in theater...im going to feel or look at the live reaction of moviegoers :billie: 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

HotLikeMexico
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

what's weird about this?

Being straight. 

• Thanks 1

EGOT2027
4 hours ago, julz said:

I really cant wait for Joker 2...the acclaim, the amazement for Lady Gaga...im excited to see that in theaters. What im going to do is in my first watch, i will focus on the movie, second watch in theater...im going to feel or look at the live reaction of moviegoers :billie: 

i love that i’m not the only one who loves seeing normies’ reactions to Gaga

• Like 2

TheBadRomancer

ahhhh i'm going to the movies today fingers crossed i see it! 

• YAAAS 1

Juanjo

What movie movie did you go see? I might buy a ticket just to see the preview on the big screen. Lol 

lance13

I saw it with Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes.