💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Donatello

I got the electronic tickets, which was the obvious choice considering my address is in the U.S. at the moment. :P

I'd rather pay €5 and keep paper tickets as my souvenir in place of unaffordable/extortionate merch.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPanda

I've got e-tickets only because I dont trust the Dutch post company's. A friend told some horror story of a ticket that got lost (last year) and ticketmaster could'nt do much. Her money and her ticket where gone.

Free Bitch

I've got e-tickets only because I dont trust the Dutch post company's. A friend told some horror story of a ticket that got lost (last year) and ticketmaster could'nt do much. Her money and her ticket where gone.

Same over here. I kinda regret ordering e-tickets now, but I didn't want to take the risk by letting them send my ARTPOP Zone tickets via the Dutch mailing system (hatelijke TNT -.-)

But hey, its only a piece of paper! Its the experience that counts! And hopefully there will be a tourbook, I always get those as a souvenir!

MonsterPanda

Same over here. I kinda regret ordering e-tickets now, but I didn't want to take the risk by letting them send my ARTPOP Zone tickets via the Dutch mailing system (hatelijke TNT -.-)

But hey, its only a piece of paper! Its the experience that counts! And hopefully there will be a tourbook, I always get those as a souvenir!

Wow soo lucky, ARTPOP Zone!!! Wish I could pay that but I only have a little job and Im to young for that (what I can understand since Im going on 15 in March). By the way, my mother wont let me go alone, so that means 2 timers the price. It will be my first concert but I think I have pretty good seats (section 111 row 4). I hope there will be a tourbook too, i've seen them in a lot of merchandise video's.

Rainbowgynous

That's why I paid extra to have them delivered by UPS instead X-D even though they were just regular GA

Hey ik kom ook uit Limburg, ik ga naar Antwerpen, is dichterbij :)

Nice! Voor mij valt dat wel mee, ongeveer even ver volgens mij. Maar ik heb intussen al een LMZ kaartje voor Amsterdam  :woot:

Ring 1: 631 seats available (compared to 649 yesterday 4PM CET)

Ring 2: 1105 seats available (compared to 1333 yesterday 4PM CET)

I honestly think that the Ring 1 seats are too expensive, right now the Ring 1 seats are barely selling while the Ring 2 seats are selling quite fast.

A week later:

Ring 1: 542 seats available

Ring 2: 818 seats available

Total: 1360 seats available

Seats sold in the past 7 days: 376 out of 1736.

I think it'll sell out :) she needs to sell 44 seats a week to do so, which is doable.

Oh, and LMZ sold out :party:

Miley's Bangerz Tour, to compare:

Ring 1: 293 seats available (Gaga's cost 1,73x more, which is why Ring 1 isn't selling as well)

Ring 2: 2296 seats available (Gaga's cost 1,31x more)

Total: 2578 seats available

So, overall, Gaga's doing way better. Selling much more with ticket prices waaayyy higher

Cuntalicious

I doubt that the show will be fully sold out by the time of September.. She's just not as popular as she used to be in The Netherlands.

Donatello

A week later:

Ring 1: 542 seats available

Ring 2: 818 seats available

Total: 1360 seats available

What about standing?

What about standing?

Can't see, because standing isn't reserved like seats are.

We'll probably never know, though. The GA in the Ziggo Dome is quite huge, I doubt she'll sell 7000+ standing tickets eventually tbh.

Free Bitch

Can't see, because standing isn't reserved like seats are.

We'll probably never know, though. The GA in the Ziggo Dome is quite huge, I doubt she'll sell 7000+ standing tickets eventually tbh.

Hopefully it will sell out!

But maybe after she released a new single more people will buy tickets.

Archived