Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The REAL reason we are experiencing a blackout...(and its brilliant)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

The Top 10 isn't a one girl affair.

I sort of agree with the OP. Though a lot of this forum seems to think that pop girls care THAT much about each other's release schedule, which is completely incorrect. So I'd say yes, Gaga is setting up for a big 2014 campaign and yes, the other acts used their exposure early on in the era and charts are now wide open. 

yeah....perhaps I was wrong in that it was planned, but Gaga taking this mini hiatus is actually benefiting her more than hurting her. It means that Miley and Katy only have 1 or 2 singles left to work with while Gaga is still open with 3 or 4 singles. Unless Adele releases her album in the spring (which I doubt bc the album was just unofficially announced) then Gaga has a nice April-August time frame to really be the top female in pop this spring/summer. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

Adele's 25

Shakira's Shakira

Rihanna's R8

Britney's Britney Jean Vol. II

Xtina's new album

Fergie's 2nd album

And for the record didn't Born This Way and 21 both come out really close to eachother in 2011 and Gaga still sold 1.1 million copies in week one?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

SISTERV

Minus the .99 she still sold 700k and if the .99 offering hadnt happened I'm sure that sale would have still lingered around 1 million copies

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived