Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Real reason why gaga is in Chicago and not at The Grammy

Sunny

Featured Posts

Chef Mario Batali opened Eataly, a 63,000-square-foot multi-restaurant superstore, in Chicago last Monday, and it contains a Nutella bar.

At the Nutella bar, customers can order Nutella, a chocolate-hazelnut spread, on small snacks, such as crepes and toast.

Nutella was created by Pietro Ferrero, a pastry maker and founder of Ferrero, in the 1940s. During this time, cocoa was in short supply due to World War II rationing. So, to compensate, Ferrero used hazelnuts in his chocolate mix to lengthen his chocolate supply.

Nutella is currently sold all around the world and is in such demand that Nutella theft has occurred in places such as Germany and Columbia University.

Though Chicago’s Eataly will be the first place to open a Nutella bar in the United States, the idea of Nutella themed restaurants is not unheard of. In fact, a restaurant called Nutellaria, a Nutella-themed restaurant, opened a couple of years ago in Bologna, Italy and Frankfurt, Germany.

The popularity of Nutella has been on a steady rise with the creation of Nutella-themed restaurants, products, and recipes, so it doesn't look like the Nutella fandom will die any time soon.

Reach Associate Food Editor Janelle Cabuco here.

Eataly_Nutella_680_340_85_s_c1.jpgSource http://www.neontommy.com/news/2013/12/chicago-welcomes-new-nutella-bar

Here are some exclusive gifs of gaga in Chicago, given by Hyeon

tumblr_lpw9y8xKwh1qfgngfo2_500.gif

tumblr_lixtkxSaGD1qc6sd8.gif

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she tweets throughout the evening like she did at the 2012 VMAs

She is probably making sweet love to Nutella

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived