Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga songs you have never listened to in full

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

elijahfan

... none :wtf::awkney:

What's wrong with you guys? A song is 4 minutes of your life, give it a chance even if you don't like it :laughga:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be willing to bet you've listened to J&D and Swine in full at some point or another but are saying otherwise to be sassy.  :manicure:

We're all Stronger Together!

Wow, this fan base has taken quite the down fall. Some of you haven't even listened to all of ARTPOP? How can you not have heard all of her unreleased music? There isn't even that much... :wtf:

Red & Blue is 5 songs :wtf:

This thread makes me genuinely sad and pissed :wtf: y'all don't deserve GaGa's visitation.

LStephens11

I've listened to everything in full a couple of times, just to be sure I could make a good judgment.

I don't listen to anything pre-The Fame (with the exception of two or three unreleased tracks). Half of The Fame I don't listen to, I can't stand Marry the Night or G.U.Y. so when those come on I skip them either at the beginning or a quarter of the way through. Same with Dope, but only because it is super depressing.

MoneyFameSex

I would be willing to bet you've listened to J&D and Swine in full at some point or another but are saying otherwise to be sassy.  :manicure:

no literally swine annoys me 

and j&d

don't get me started!

OMG AND DOPE! I HAVE NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER finished the song

Allison M

I have had them play all the way through, but whether or not I have fully listened is another story. They just kinda play in the background while i think about other things.

Kandy Life
Sometimes
Dirty Ice Cream

at least they only unreleased :)

MoneyFameSex

Kandy Life

Sometimes

Retro, Dance, Freak

Dirty Ice Cream

Fashion! (i have had it play all the way through, but whether or not I have fully listened is another story)

J&D (Same as Fashion!)

wth is that?

no literally swine annoys me 

and j&d

don't get me started!

OMG AND DOPE! I HAVE NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER finished the song

Really? That's very surprising. If I didn't like a song I'd at least have to give it ONE full listen, otherwise how can I be sure... 

We're all Stronger Together!

You're kidding right? Princess Die is one my favourite Gaga songs bc of its lyrics, and you can tell it's really personal to Gaga.

"leave the coffin open when i go " :awkney:

Way too cringey and self absorbed in my honest opinion.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived