💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Do you admit you stan hard for Gaga?

Dominic

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland

I'm not embarresed to be a fan of her and people know I listen to her songs but not many people know I stan for her  ;)  

Before there was love, there was silence

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daredevil

wow you are very open about your music taste  :laughga: Only my family and my crush know I stan for Gaga

Tommy Monster

I´m always embarrased... and if I really have to answer, I just say I like her the most, but I also like that one and that one and blah blah blah :laughga: but my friends know that I´m a Gaga addict :party:

Dominic

I don't know, sometimes I wont emphasize the extent to which i love her bc she has a reputation sadly and people judge her and write her off as being crazy, pretentious, has-been, only-for-the-gays, etc. or w/e they perceive her to be and its annoying to have to correct them for all their misconceptions of her and i don't have the energy to put up with their hater attitudes. but no im not embarrassed by liking her.

I agree with this.  A lot of the time it is difficult to be a fan publicly for Gaga without getting the "You would, you're gay" angle.  As if my s-xuality defines my taste in music and I am unable to like an artist in their own right.  Maybe embarrassed wasn't the correct word but i'm sure you guys know what I mean! 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

People who know me all know.

Though when I first meet people I usually dont bring it up or just say I'm a fan. I think it sometimes may be too much at first to reveal my obsession of the Gags for the past 5/6 years esp since some ppl arent really open to her/can be rudely judgemental

I agree with this.  A lot of the time it is difficult to be a fan publicly for Gaga without getting the "You would, you're gay" angle.  As if my s-xuality defines my taste in music and I am unable to like an artist in their own right.  Maybe embarrassed wasn't the correct word but i'm sure you guys know what I mean!

Once I wore a gaga shirt to my first day of class/was very open about my stanhood and some girl straight out asked me if I was lesbian

I've always been a bit embarrassed to be a Gaga fan. Not because it's not "cool" anymore or whatever, but because people don't take her seriously. They always think she's a brainless attention seeker and it gets on my nerves. Lately, I've told someone about my obsession and she laughed at my face, saying Gaga was ugly (WTF ?) and that she had no talent. I felt hurt and didn't say anything else. But let's say I'm less shy about it than I was before.

Cameron Dallas

I Stan really hard and love her too! But she's far from being my favorite or the best out there.

Of course, though, I have no shame in saying I love her :Sara:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived