💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

*tumblr_lnt8ql3Uso1qm0c6bo1_500.png

The second line about succeeding in Pop sort of links to the idea of fame in pop where the blonde female is the star but people sort of her destroy her for things she does - there is an element of crime to everything she does.

ALBUM TITLE: Element of Crime

I'm calling it

ristretto

The second line about succeeding in Pop sort of links to the idea of fame in pop where the blonde female is the star but people sort of her destroy her for things she does - there is an element of crime to everything she does.

I'm calling it

WELL THOUGHT. :golfclap:

ristretto

OMG YES :flutter: So excited already. Some people think we're sick, but we just love pop music! :party:

I love that quote. :heart:

If it really is a new song lyric I might die, it's fab!

I'm calling it

:golfclap: Nice catch. "Element Of Crime" sounds interesting as a album title, too. Basically saying 'you know you're doing something right in fashion and music when you're being persecuted'. Totally ties in with the decay of the blonde pop star.

Edited by Lucky

I'm calling it

Element of Crime could make a great track title :)

This album MUST be produced mainly by DJWS and Teddy Riley :legend: Teddy is... OMG OMG I Love Him :cry:

BROSEIDON

I'm calling it

I like that idea for a title. Now I'll be disappointed if it's anything else!

Galactic Mess

I'm calling it

OMG you're awesome :golfclap:

But I think "Crime" would sound much better. "Rebel", "Prisioner", "Decay", "Forbidden" are other nice names that also would fit the theme.

Galactic Mess

I want RedOne to produce 5-6 songs off of the album.

If it's an EP, he should produce 3-4, I suppose

BROSEIDON

If it's an EP, he should produce 3-4, I suppose

It CANNOT be an EP. It would get so annoying with an EP following every album

Galactic Mess

It CANNOT be an EP. It would get so annoying with an EP following every album

It's new music, I'm not gonna complain about it. ESPECIALLY if it does for BTW what TFM did for TF.