πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

A single announcement won't really steal the VMAs thunder though. Sure, people will get excited, especially in this fanbase. But besides that, most people won't really care about it.

exoskeleton123

In a perfect world on Sep 6 she would tweet

"SURPRISE! My new single _________ is coming out tonight 12amEST"

However she will either say nothing or tweet

"My new Record ARTPOP comes out on 3/3/13"

Or

"My new single _______ is coming out in October"

ryhanna

I really don't think anything is going to happen on September 6th. :laughga: Partynauseous was what was going to happen, but it's been postponed. I don't think we'll get anything in it's place.

HeavyJudasLover

Well, I heard from a little birdie that Megan Lee Jaqulinn has co-written a few songs on the album and possibly the 1st single... Hopefully the Haus publishes the song title's soon...I will tell you guys I do like the track named "COLD HEARTED B*TCH"...Lets hope it makes it on the 1st phase of publishing's either this or next week...only time will tell...

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Well, I heard from a little birdie that Megan Lee Jaqulinn has co-written a few songs on the album and possibly the 1st single... Hopefully the Haus publishes the song title's soon...I will tell you guys I do like the track named "COLD HEARTED B*TCH"...Lets hope it makes it on the 1st phase of publishing's either this or next week...only time will tell...

Cold Heart B*tch. ok. :laughga:

I'm here for that Azealia collab !!! f**k the haters!

BTW I'm new to this (: been a guest for a while already but decided to join :cool:

I don't smoke, but I'm excited for this record.

Only Gaga can write a record about getting high and make it artistic :legend:

I find it hard to believe that GaGa would have songs from other writers on the album. The producers often get cowriting credits because they're so involved in crafting all parts of the tracks but bringing in another songwriter? Not her style (even though I think it might be a beneficial experience).

rivingtonrebels

I'm more excited for the format in which ARTPOP is released than anything else.

ps - remember when we thought that by part 15 the album would be out? :ohwell: :fail:

i'm glad that the music will be kinda light. but i hope that there are some goth inspired songs so badly. something similar to Alejandro and Heavy Metal Lover( i know it's not goth inspired) but i do want some dark night-time themed songs

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

misanthrope

I find it hard to believe that GaGa would have songs from other writers on the album. The producers often get cowriting credits because they're so involved in crafting all parts of the tracks but bringing in another songwriter? Not her style (even though I think it might be a beneficial experience).

I think it could be very beneficial for her to bring in another writer honestly, but she can't do that now because she went on and on about how she writes all her music. She talked herself into a corner which sucks because I think it'd be good for her career to have the freedom to bring in other writers and what not.

aaronyoji

I'm more excited for the format in which ARTPOP is released than anything else.

ps - remember when we thought that by part 15 the album would be out? :ohwell::fail:

lol i dont get why people think that "oh we squeezed out another topic on this, that must mean were getting close!" even those its our fault for making so any threads lolol. shes not working at the pace of our 4th album topics lol