Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

She could perform on a wheelchair on April. The dancers will dance and move the wheelchair from one place to another. What do you think?

This whole situation reminds me of a conversation she had with a fan backstage in Amsterdam. The girl suffered from chronic pain whenever she moved, so she had to stay in bed.

But listen to what Gaga says at 2:53

And at 6:51: "Sometimes I feel like I can't move". This whole video gets new meaning when rewatching it right now.

WillRhapsody

This whole situation reminds me of a conversation she had with a fan backstage in Amsterdam. The girl suffered from chronic pain whenever she moved, so she had to stay in bed.

And at 6:51: "Sometimes I feel like I can't move". This whole video gets new meaning when rewatching it right now.

Gaga is so sweet

I still start crying when I watch this, she's so sweet and supporting :cry:

HeavyPunkLover

Never mind

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

The Stranger

I literally can't breathe over the people saying the wheelchair has something to do with ARTPOP

RIGHT? :lmao:

The Stranger

I'm pretty sure that the stage for ARTPOP ball will be like the wheels on the wheelchair Mummy's hinting monsters!

I hope this is a joke.

PaperIz

I literally can't breathe over the people saying the wheelchair has something to do with ARTPOP

ikr haha. And if people don't think this will affect ARTPOP, they're wrong. She is injured. let the woman rest!

Dylangaga

ARTPOP is not getting delayed because of her injury because it will fit the previously time frame she probably had plotted in her head...its ONLY FEBRUARY people...

noTrespassing

Maybe we don't know if it will be delayed since she didn't tell us the actual release date.

I just hope we have a single in spring and an album in early summer.. but I read an article in which is described that she needs to take A YEAR OFF in order to rest!

:ohno: :giveup:

Ursula Buffay

her injury was first diagnosed as a 4 day rest worthy. And then the duck said she should rest more if she wanted to heal faster, and Gaga, as a response to that decided to cancel the rest of the shows so she can be 100% physically prepared for the ARTPOP promotion.

She hasn't released a single since November 2011 (15 months), waiting till like June to drop the next single won't get her anywhere, especially that the last singles were respectively : The flawlessly #1 big smash Marry The Night, the multiple award-winning summer hit You and I, the ultimate super mega hit and public's favorite pop song Edge Of Glory, and the worldwidly beloved non-religious song Judas.

You know what I mean :/

ARTPOP is not getting delayed because of her injury because it will fit the previously time frame she probably had plotted in her head...its ONLY FEBRUARY people...

:tea: