💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Last time GaGa didnt tracklist until after the lead single, as she initially said MTN was going to be the last track on BTW and HML wasn't recorded until March. So we must be close.

I think she'll reveal the album and single date at the same time (like with BTW) and release the single 1/2 weeks later and then 2nd single 2 months later along with ARTPOP.

I don't know why some people are so adamant that she won't release a new song before the tour ends. She released Born This Way the song before the Monster Ball ended, and subsequently started closing out the shows to it. It's possible...

I saw the tracklisting tweet...but what tease about the date are people talking about?

:tea:

@LadyGaga tracklisting took too long so i decided to concentrate on ribs instead... Album coming September, love you guys...

:derpga:

:dies: lol

She made the songs to sound like summer 2013 :nacho: She had all planed :creepflop:

Well with the rate the music biz is going at right now, your saying ARTPOP will be a mixture of rap, generapop ( :lolgaga: ), indie, and ballads?

Genius Gaga! Absolutely genius! :usrs:

BigDreamer

I dont think i would mind her releasing the single 2 months before the album just as long as we arent getting 2-3or4 songs inbetween. I think a nice filler for gap would be releasing the app depending on what it consists of. I think the app is a real wild card here. It hasnt been talked too much about what it will consist of, how much it will cost, and when it will be released. If it contains bonus material from the album it wont come out till the album does or later though.

Edited by BigDreamer

MonsterOfSpain

I dont think i would mind her releasing the single 2 months before the album just as long as we arent getting 2-3or4 songs inbetween. I think a nice filler for gap would be releasing the app depending on what it consists of. I think the app is a real wild card here. It hasnt been talked too much about what it will consist of, how much it will cost, and when it will be released. If it contains bonus material from the album it wont come out till the album does or later though.

I'm worried for the app tbh.

I still feel like the album is months away. I see it being released in June tbh.

So if she is picking the song, she must have worked with RedOne till now, or they'll not gonna collab for ARTPOP .. ? If I correctly remember, Billboard said that Gaga and RedOne haven't been in the studio together so there are 2 options... Billboard are stupid b---hes for posting rumors as news (like the one about the album coming autumn) and they have worked in the studio together, or they will not work ..

Didn't Jeff confirm that Gaga had worked with RedOne on the album?

Does anyone know if It's possible for Gaga to attend the Grammy's?

You guys are hyping yourselves up with this grammy announcement BS. It's an annual televised show that (this year) Gaga has nothing to do with - why on G.O.A.T do you believe anything Gaga will happen there? She's more likely to make an announcement on the next episode of Gossip Girl or Futurama.

Hypocrateen

You guys are hyping yourselves up with this grammy announcement BS. It's an annual televised show that (this year) Gaga has nothing to do with - why on G.O.A.T do you believe anything Gaga will happen there? She's more likely to make an announcement on the next episode of Gossip Girl or Futurama.

Gorl wut :laughga::rip:

Anyways I'm not getting my hopes up for the Grammy announcement even though she would love stealing their thunder, we all know that :laughga:

I'm just saying that everytime there's a big tv show on, everyone thinks gaga will announce the album - its totally irrelevant.

If ANYTHING, i would say that if America has another televised rocket launch planned with NASA, she will attach a banner with the release date on it to the shuttle because that's something shes supposedly involved with!

ARTPOP written in the stars 04/04/13

bumblebee

I'm pleased to see how people are experiencing The Born This Way Ball for the first time! So glad Gaga can make 'em all feel happy!

Can't wait to see her in Toronto, Chicago and New York! Those are the cities where the audience is always wild and crazy and dancing their shoes off and screaming!

I'm happy now with the fact she is bringing the show to people across North America, so I don't mind the lead single to be released in April with the album itself somewhere in June. :party:

I just want her to get that "Gaga battery" fully energized, 'cause I like to see her happy and fresh and ambitious. I don't wanna her look exhausting like with some BTW promo

Edited by supersergaz