Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

gaga will have time to promote her single because shell be doing the US leg of her tour so Jan makes sense

It's not just possible, it's quite probable ;)

I need her music to run to at the gym!!

Creyk

I wondered, how there are the rumors about Jo coming back:

At 0:30 she says Jo will "want to perform again"

So I guess the rumors are true.

I've said this so many times, but I JUST need DATES!! That's all I need to calm down :giveup:

Edited by doogi09
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I think that she should release only 1 single before the album release and The album must come month after the lead single or a little bit more than a month. For example lead single in the begining of March (first week) and the lead single shoud be announced 5-7 days before its release. The hype will be so big because you know there will be only 1 week till the lead single of Lady Gaga.. if she want hype, this is the way to get it. 1 month the hype will be messy while 1 week the hype will be at its peak the whole week and noone will be bored and etc. And the album should be announced maximum 1 month before the actual date. This is perfect. The album comes out while the single is at its PEAK on radio and therefore on the charts.. then After the lead single ( if it is a big hit) it is perfect for releasing a second single even if the album is already out it will still debute high on POP radio and etc. and this way hopefully the album sales will be 100-200k per week. I want something like swift and adele or even one direction because Gaga sold 2 million copies in 1 month and then fall out of the charts. Don't get me wrong the charts doesn't matter at all to me but I mean longetivity.. Adele get so many sales with only 100k per week (but that are a lot of weeks) and etc.

Edited by m1ro0o

Hypocrateen

I think that she should release only 1 single before the album release and The album must come month after the lead single or a little bit more than a month. For example lead single in the begining of March (first week) and the lead single shoud be announced 5-7 days before its release. The hype will be so big because you know there will be only 1 week till the lead single of Lady Gaga.. if she want hype, this is the way to get it. 1 month the hype will be messy while 1 week the hype will be at its peak the whole week and noone will be bored and etc. And the album should be announced maximum 1 month before the actual date. This is perfect. The album comes out while the single is at its PEAK on radio and therefore on the charts.. then After the lead single ( if it is a big hit) it is perfect for releasing a second single even if the album is already out it will still debute high on POP radio and etc. and this way hopefully the album sales will be 100-200k per week. I want something like swift and adele or even one direction because Gaga sold 2 million copies in 1 month and then fall out of the charts. Don't get me wrong the charts doesn't matter at all to me but I mean longetivity.. Adele get so many sales with only 100k per week (but that are a lot of weeks) and etc.

My thoughts exactly :clap:

Hope Gaga herself and her team will plan sth like this.

I'd love her to tweet the single cover 3/2/1 days before it comes out. You know when she tweeted the BTW single cover "trois jours"? I'd love something like that, but she shouldn't give any snippet of it (not even release some lyrics).

If she releases the single cover before, I would want it to be without the song name on it. Maybe on her official site? Then divide 3 days by the amount of letters there are and upload 1 letter for each time section (eg 1 every 12 hours if the title was 6 letters long). On the 6th letter, it should be released to iTunes!

Hypocrateen

I'd love her to tweet the single cover 3/2/1 days before it comes out. You know when she tweeted the BTW single cover "trois jours"? I'd love something like that, but she shouldn't give any snippet of it (not even release some lyrics).

This. Lyrics, snippets and so on kill the slayage vibe that will come later :cryga:

GAGAXABO

To everyone that want Gaga to go safe with this era:(skip to 5:53)

She run the show...this aint no Kety Perr so if you're here for radio friendly (by friendly I mean any type of song that the radio is playing these days) songs from ARTPOP :fthis: you'll be let down but if you're here for slayage that Gaga's preparing for then get ready

Mind-blowing :worship2:

Monster in Scotland

This. Lyrics, snippets and so on kill the slayage vibe that will come later :cryga:

The hype would be even bigger without any lyrics/snippets

Americano

I wouldnt expect anything any time soon. Not that anyone actually cares about this record anymore anyway lol