Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

BadHeavyMetalQueen

OMFS is people really saying the 4th because she has written 'IV' in the tweet? :creepflop:

The thirst :toofloppy:

The reaching :toofloppy:

Hahahaha omg

Shaney

I'm 100% sure that on each part of the video she says "Wowww, I love this part right here" and then the Music GaGa etc...

You can hear it clearly at 0:11, 0:40 and 1:22.

:omg: I think your right!

HollandJaneMary

can i just say something? gagas extermly smart. she made ARTPOP for a very specific reason. u guys i think we will all know once the music takes its emotional soul

exoskeleton123

What's this rumour that 'The Appluase' is the first single and that it'll be released on 4th March? :huh:

Where did you hear this? The only rumour I've heard is that "APPLAUSE" is a song title

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Where did you hear this? The only rumour I've heard is that "APPLAUSE" is a song title

Somewhere on Facebook. They had a link to it, but I can't remember the page :(

Ellie Sioux

I want ARTPOP to have like a nice mixture of songs with different influences. I will hate it if every single track is super up-tempo in-your-face Skrillex-like EDM :ohno:

I'd love some really trippy songs :sara: and also some b---hy, trap-inspired songs like Cake. I just want the album to be really different and cool and weird as f*ck.

but srsly tho i'm actually praying for at least one slow trippy track. (most monsters would hate that but i'd love it tbh)

kanye plz be on this record

^ also this

This! No promos singles. Just the lead, then MAYBE a second single, then the album. Or just the lead single, then the album. Born This Way era got a bit messy with those promo singles.

the awkward moment when promo singles and non-single songs are better than the single (Hair, HML > MTN)

Gage's chat on Littemonsters.com is a perfect "1st World Problems Meme"

"Can't decide on a tracklisting

Because I wrote too many other good songs"

A little random, but SOMEwhat ARTPOP related lol :awesome:

Redstreak

the awkward moment when promo singles and non-single songs are better than the single (Hair, HML > MTN)

Excuse me no. HML > MTN by a little but MTN >> Hair. :P
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Arturo

How is The Edge of Glory lame? It seems kind of standard....

Song titles like "Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)" and "Black Jesus Amen Fashion" on the other hand.....those make sense for your argument ...just sayin lol

ANYWAY I agree. People shouldn't complain about song titles its silly.

Speak for yourself. The Edge of Glory is an amazing title and I loved it since the first time I heard it.