It's TTPD a good album?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Yas!
    • Noooo!
    • Overrated...

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I've never listened this album, so I am curious what is your opinin about this album, after this months?

Sad Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

Edited by Blackout19
Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

BlingNotTheMusic

I like to have experiences to back up my opinions, so I sometimes listen to music I otherwise wouldn't, just to see what the hype is about.

I'm not a Swiftie and actually dislike her quite a bit. BUT I will admit she's a talented songwriter and makes catchy music that gets stuck in your head.

This album, however, felt like one long boring song. And none of the tracks really stood out to me or were memorable.

By the 30-somethingth track, you're praying to God it's over soon :traumatica:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I like to have experiences to back up my opinions, so I sometimes listen to music I otherwise wouldn't, just to see what the hype is about.

I'm not a Swiftie and actually dislike her quite a bit. BUT I will admit she's a talented songwriter and makes catchy music that gets stuck in your head.

This album, however, felt like one long boring song. And none of the tracks really stood out to me or were memorable.

The way this is 99% of this site and then there’s me on a random Tuesday morning singing “Say it once again with feeling, how the death rattle breathing silenced as the soul was leaving, the deflation of our dreaming, leaving me bereft and reeling, my beloved ghost and me, sitting in a tree D-Y-I-N-G. :giveup:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1

King of the Fall

No, the standard edition is a bloated mess with some of her worst songwriting and stale production from Jack

There are a few tracks from the anthology I like though

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 6

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

The way this is 99% of this site and then there’s me on a random Tuesday morning singing “Say it once again with feeling, how the death rattle breathing silenced as the soul was leaving, the deflation of our dreaming, leaving me bereft and reeling, my beloved ghost and me, sitting in a tree D-Y-I-N-G. :giveup:

The pretentious JUMPED out mama :stalkga:

Plastic Flower

It's bad even for her own standards imo. 

I have to admit that I listen to Fortnight, My Boy and Guilty as Sin? :billie: 

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • Like 6

HelloHangoverz
11 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

30th?! I was feeling like that at track 7 :wtfga:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz

Just more of the same really, long drawn out moaning about the same topics, nothing noteworthy 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

30th?! I was feeling like that at track 7 :wtfga:

I kept waiting to see if Antonoff was going to change the pace or beat at all.

Spoiler

He doesn't :trollga:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3

King of the Fall
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I kept waiting to see if Antonoff was going to change the pace or beat at all.

Reveal hidden contents

He doesn't :trollga:

Why does everyone want to work with this guy?

He has this obsession with cheap 80s sounds, does not compliment Taylors appeal as an artist at all

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Thanks 1

TTPD is water soup. It's so bland and flat and uninspired... Taylor just wanted to record a lot of songs as fast as possible to go and try to break more records.

It's very sad what's happening to her because her albums before Midnights were GREAT but now she's just focusing on charts and numbers instead of focusing on making good music.

Every move she makes is a proof of her desesperation to top charts and sell records.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I couldn't say because I haven't listened to the full album. I tried listening to TTPD, Midnights and Folklore/Evermore but I get a few songs in and it all just sounds the same to me and doesn't hold my interest :bradley:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1