šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Yeah we should tell those retarded christians who were saying that she has a pact with the devil "look at the MTN flop... LOOK AT IT!"

If she really had a pact with the devil she would still be slaying.

Ā 

Satan didn't like that she said she loved Jesus inĀ a lot of theĀ BTW album, so he stopped giving her success :derpga:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Hexxx

you saw what happened to Lina, but anyways, gaga is losing the pact because of all the bad things that happened to her on tour. come on, let the sacrifice begin :creepyflop:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

TimisaMonster

you saw what happened to Lina, but anyways, gaga is losing the pact because of all the bad things that happened to her on tour. come on, let the sacrifice begin :creepyflop:

Ā 

Where's the gif of Katniss saying "I volunteer as tribute" when you need it? :laughga:

Rainbowgynous

*storms in*

Ā 

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

*leaves thread in somewhat orderly fashion*

TimisaMonster

*storms in*

Ā 

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

*leaves thread in somewhat orderly fashion*

Ā 

yXQ6qYb.gif

Chris90046

I hope she releases the lead soon. If it' s been ready for abt a year now, wtf is she waiting for. As for current competition mentioned earlier, I do not think J Lo is any threat. Can she even release a single without Pitbull nowadays? As far Taylor Swift, she already released all she could get singles-wise. As for Pink, despite the fact that I love her and her singles are always amazing, her genre is different from Gaga' s....therefore no worries now

Shaney

I hope she releases the lead soon. If it' s been ready for abt a year now, wtf is she waiting for. As for current competition mentioned earlier, I do not think J Lo is any threat. Can she even release a single without Pitbull nowadays? As far Taylor Swift, she already released all she could get singles-wise. As for Pink, despite the fact that I love her and her singles are always amazing, her genre is different from Gaga' s....therefore no worries now

She's waiting for a big event for promotion, most likely

Chris90046

If her music is as worthy as she says it is, she does not need a big promo. She should learn from BTW era, lots of promo but underachievement

Introvert

If her music is as worthy as she says it is, she does not need a big promo. She should learn from BTW era, lots of promo but underachievement

Ā 

its her music. of course shes going to think its worthy. but dont act like she pulled an ego trip like she did last time by claiming btw to be the "album of a generation" lol

Ā 

she just needs to do promo like she did for the fame and the fame monster. i dont think shes going to plaster her album cover on new york subways this time aroundĀ 

Edited by Introvert

Miel

she just needs to do promo like she did for the fame and the fame monster. i dont think shes going to plaster her album cover on new york subways this time around

Ā 

I agree, I think a more toned down promo would be good (even after her whole blackout thing). I honestly really did like the BTW promo (the huge wall plasters of the advertisements were awesome), but having that one album right after is a bit much imo

3 points in and ready for more

Ikvs

Gaga's gunna win a grammy for her VMA performanceĀ 

730027698_zps80c7e0b9.gif

and a Grammy for the best blackout :derpga:

Chris90046

What I mean is that if the music is good, you do not need hype. Once released, the music speaks for itself.

Introvert

I agree, I think a more toned down promo would be good (even after her whole blackout thing). I honestly really did like the BTW promo (the huge wall plasters of the advertisements were awesome), but having that one album right after is a bit much imo

Ā 

i thought it was cool that she was everywhere but at the same time the album itself was so loud and excessive that the excessive promo and her excessive outfits and imagery, it all oversaturated her. but i mean i feel like weve all talked about that to death over the past 2 years.

Ā 

i just want ARTPOP to speak for itself. i want her to be a little more minimal and edit herself this coming era. pare her creative cluster****s down so that she makes a clean statement with her music, her imagery, and her persona.

Edited by Introvert