💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Monsters Support Beliebers

Admin

Featured Posts

Yes, Gaga, support him and ask others to support someone who could have killed innocent people on the street. Seems she likes that #Dope #PrincessHighDie

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awpy

• Bellatrix

• theredkilt

• TroubleClef

he was born to take d--gs and break the law, he's beautiful in his way, cause god makes no mistakes

sure sounds like a mistake 2 me, otherwise wow what a cruel god lol ~suffering is love~ 

Edited by garnite

HausOfMiklaus

Gaga is an angel. Of course she only means well with this. Justin's overwhelming condemnation abounding on Twitter is understandable but really unnecessary – the law is dealing with him as it should do, and he serves as a very public deterrent against driving under the influence now. What Gaga wants is for there to still be a calm discussion and support for his fans who probably aren't only let down by their idol, but also undeservedly attacked by other people.

Omg, no ****ing way :toofunny:

Gaga... :wtf:

This. 

Wow I never thought she would say anything like this. Like what.

I do not support her views on this.

I miss the rockstar who was so much f*cking cooler than the rest of humanity that she wouldn't debase herself by even uttering the inane teen neologism of "belieber." I'm more offput by the fact that she's starting to talk like a mindless teenage fan than I am about the sentiment she's expressing about this guy who I really couldn't care less about, because, you know, I have better things to do? I try to not even use the word "fanbase" if I can help it, because it's an immediate hint that what I'm saying is absolutely pointless.

Bambino

She means "He's just like you and me. We all ****-up, but there's no need for the bashing"

I wouldn't paraphrase that as "born this way." Saying "born this way" is just a way of showing that you have no control over your actions because you are just like that. Justin isn't like that and you know it. I know you're a mod and you're trying to show kindness to Gaga on her forum but seriously tho. I do feel sorry for his fans but Justin did mistakes and he was not born this way.

WakeUpFlawless

how is this stupid to support someone who is in a bad place?

and you think one tweet somehow is an indicator that she is not focused on her music?

stop being pressed and try to be a little more positive.

Because just like all the other times she has given this type of speech...people will continue to do and say whatever they like to. It's beyond her control. Secondly, yes people do go too hard on him at times but this time when he's been drag racing while being under the influence he has actually warranted the criticism. And well if she's focused on the music it's not showing as we have NO music news and instead just have a bunch of posts from LM.com that get her dragged.

Edited by WakeUpFlawless

She means "He's just like you and me. We all ****-up, but there's no need for the bashing"

for the sake of argument... where do we draw the line? what if he had killed someone? should she have still made a statement reminding us that we all make mistakes? he chose to get drunk and drive a car in a reckless manner. i agree with the principle of what she's saying, i just think she should've kept quiet and let his criminal actions speak for themselves. he can defend himself in his own time.

Edited by garnite

Allison M

i do feel bad that his fans have to see their idol turn into an asshole. I can't imagine how hard it is for them to see the internet ripping their idol to shreds.

But i will not support him and his ridiculous behavior. He thinks life is a game and it;s not. He put people's lives in danger today and not just his own. He is old enough to know right from wrong. He should look not only at himself, but at his fans and see how this hurts them. They are trying to be strong, but he makes it very hard for them. 

Gaga is so sweet for trying to make things easier for his fans, but really only Justin can make it easier for them by getting his act together. 

Edited by Allison M

Zach Monster

I love you, Gaga, for how positive and full of love you are, but I can't support Justin Bieber at this time (and yes, I do think supporting his fans is supporting him by association). I would rather help Beliebers by showing them that the things Justin has been doing are harmful to himself and to others. Encouraging their support of Justin Bieber is just encouraging their delusions that he's okay, when he's very clearly not. He needs help, and twitter trends aren't going to help him. The justice system needs to work its hand now.

MahoganySnitch

I love you, Gaga, for how positive and full of love you are, but I can't support Justin Bieber at this time (and yes, I do think supporting his fans is supporting him by association). I would rather help Beliebers by showing them that the things Justin has been doing are harmful to himself and to others. Encouraging their support of Justin Bieber is just encouraging their delusions that he's okay, when he's very clearly not. He needs help, and twitter trends aren't going to help him. The justice system needs to work its hand now.

*Edited for clarification and expansion