💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Monsters Support Beliebers

Admin

Featured Posts

"Hey monsters. I know everyone today is taking about Justin's arrest and all sorts of words and judgements are happening on the Internet. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and to stand up for themselves, but I think we should be supportive of Beliebers. They deserve, just like any other fan, to feel strong for each other and Justin so they can continue to share the bond they have through music. We may not understand everything celebrities do because there's only so much we see, but Justin and Beliebers were 'born this way' too. Let's spread love and compassion to Beliebers today. That is what we are all about. Can you trend #MonstersSupportBeliebers ?"

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awpy

• Bellatrix

• theredkilt

• TroubleClef

Ahh I just saw that on twitter.

I sort of agree. I think people shouldn't be too harsh on his fans. I mean it seems easier to explain to them why what he did is wrong rather than be like 'YOUR FAVE SUCKS!" but people will do the latter anyway...

Her points are very good though.

Mess at this thread tbh

Edited by HelixSpirals

TSUNAMI

I will try just because I'm a part of this community. My share to do. 

Dios Del Amor â€@parachm 59s
#MonstersSupportBeliebers Doing this because I think you guys should learn from this. This is not a game. He has money but you don't have.

Dios Del Amor â€@parachm 28s
@parachm And that wouldn't look good in your CVs.

there :)

Edited by JFK

PoshLife

I love you, Gaga, for how positive and full of love you are, but I can't support Justin Bieber at this time (and yes, I do think supporting his fans is supporting him by association). I would rather help Beliebers by showing them that the things Justin has been doing are harmful to himself and to others. Encouraging their support of Justin Bieber is just encouraging their delusions that he's okay, when he's very clearly not. He needs help, and twitter trends aren't going to help him. The justice system needs to work its hand now.

*Edited for clarification and expansion

Edited by PoshLife